Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
Right there is an issue here I have 4 of 7 Hidden Events which are Xmas Story, Meeting Emma, Game Show, and Sleep Day so can anyone tell me what the other 3 are and how to find them?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
If I understood correctly you say that the patreon version has NTR,and this version F95 has no NTR? this version (F95)for (pure boy)?

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a missing image (it seems so) in Ellie's storyline, after first time entering her, see attachment.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If I understood correctly you say that the patreon version has NTR and this version F95 has no NTR? that is, this version is (vanilla people)?
Inceton has 2 patreon accounts
1)
2 games are being developed under this account. Echoes of lust and Summer with mia 2

2)
Inside Jennifer is being developed under this account.

The irony is that Inside jennifer is, from what I've heard, a slut simulator. MC is fucking around instead of getting cucked. Whereas these so called non-NTR games have elements of NTR such as flashbacks and non-canons/hidden scenes.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Good update except Jessica's event which was just a waste of content that could have been used on something else, but no certain fans are greedy as always.

Reactions: Boldano

Weaponx

Jul 16, 2018
all the hidden bonus events that are

1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon.
2) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
3) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
4) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
Shoplifter Jessica - Rose in Jessica's Room - ntr (bj to another)
finally found a post of full hidden event descriptions THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
WHY is this game d/load 7GB????? ...... RenPy games can be added to exsisting
file ,,,, Not downloading full every time an EP is added, Does the DEV know how to do it,? / Its not easy doenloading 7GB

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, I noticed we got new Ellie content. Is it safe to assume that the changelog is supposed to say Ellie and not Zoe?

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
I downloaded the new version but i haven't managed to progress further than last time. All the hints say that i need to wait for a special moment, and for Ellie i need to progress Sophie which hasn't even showed up in the hints yet

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
It's that way by design in many, if not all, lust time replays (idk, I haven't checked them all). It shows the dialogue only the first time you play the event. If you want to have the dialogues again you need to change the checks it performs or change some variables everytime the event is plays.
Damn..that's a bummer. Although everything is fine in Emma scene..

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes