• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Fucking White Knights giving every content creator a free pass all because "They like the art!" despite ignoring every legitimate claim and concern like story and sex. Early work maye but 5 eps in still no sex bullshit!
This definitely isn't surpassing living with mia anytime soon if it sticks with repeating only a single day. Repeating an entire week would definitely open up more possibilities for the story to include additional sexual content. As is though? The premise pretty much falls flat in comparison to other content inceton has made. Only thing really going for it is the art and models being used for the girls.

Reactions: BigMike240

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode_5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@IncetonGames if you change the value of variables like max_hid_e for new games in the new version, you have to do this also for save files of older versions.

Silf

Nov 14, 2018

@IncetonGames if you change the value of variables like max_hid_e for new games in the new version, you have to do this also for save files of older versions.
Thank you so much

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
uhm, little miss teacher is floating on me screen lads

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Bugged? Or do I miss something? (time in screen is wrong, but I cant enter at any time)

Everything else is completed ..

I have 3/3 Zoe events unlocked (Locker room 1 + 2, locker room handjob)
Yeah your game bugged the same place mine did. For some reason an variable did not always increase somewhere along the way so even though you reached the end of the content and heard about Megan's secret dream from Zoe you did not reach a to be continued in the previous version in the phones quest log. I found a fix, you need to enable the console and type
meg_big_s_q = 5
Then just go to sleep and check your quest log and it will start you at the beginning of the Ep 5 stuff for Megan's Quest.

While looking for that I did also find the triggers to add the hidden scenes into your phone so you can watch them at any time... If you already missed them in the story you can unlock them to watch on the phone by typing these in the console:
spyed_on_zoe = 1
hid_spy_shower_z = 2
spy_meg_morn_show = 1

gka7

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah your game bugged the same place mine did. For some reason an variable did not always increase somewhere along the way so even though you reached the end of the content and heard about Megan's secret dream from Zoe you did not reach a to be continued in the previous version in the phones quest log. I found a fix, you need to enable the console and type
meg_big_s_q = 5
Then just go to sleep and check your quest log and it will start you at the beginning of the Ep 5 stuff for Megan's Quest.

While looking for that I did also find the triggers to add the hidden scenes into your phone so you can watch them at any time... If you already missed them in the story you can unlock them to watch on the phone by typing these in the console:
spyed_on_zoe = 1
hid_spy_shower_z = 2
spy_meg_morn_show = 1
i dont understand what you mean about console. maybe a saved game without this bug would be easier

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
i dont understand what you mean about console. maybe a saved game without this bug would be easier
The problem with save sharing is that it also means any name settings are part of them, and the only way to change those in this game would be to...use the console. So anyways to enable console go to the directory where you unzipped the game inside there \renpy\common and double click the file that says 00console.rpy

Open it in notepad or similar program

CTRL + F to search for config.console
Change the word False to True , then save.

Open the game and you can now launch the console by hitting Shift + O.

Reactions: edu151 and aaaa

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

You're doing God's work, love you buddy

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Has to be said but that's a straight up ripoff of Sara from Milfy City, except that this one looks more scuffed...is this what we're doing now ? reusing models from other much more popular games for that extra attention ? I also got weird vibes of Caroline and Linda..

Renders are high quality but it's rather short. Other than that, there's an attempt at creating custom characters but there's nothing interesting or sexy about them, if you'd see them on the street, you'd look at them once then forget about it.
This is just Milfy City with tweak models and different story kind of its from same company by the way

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Found 1 of the hidden event, by accident. Went to outside for a smoke, when I came back the "Spy on Zoe" was there.

1555139818054.png

This one popped when going to Megan's room in the morning, after Zoe told you Megan's "BIG" secret (Must see "Go in" option & wait 30 sec or so, "Spy on Megan" pops up)
** do not use the map to goto her room, must exit your room then click on her door
1555143161760.png

After you've touched Zoe's boob the first time, & try to go back into the girls locker room, you should see "Zoe's taking a shower....." wait 20 sec or so "Go in anyway" pops up.
** you won't be able to go back in after she gives you a HJ.
1555144122439.png

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone experiencing problems just launching it within Windows 10? It will not even generate errors or the log.txt because it will not initialize at all. Nothing in Task mgr, checked compatibility AND administrative mode, etc. Thanks!

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i really want to like this game,the renders are amazing and the story seems interesting but the last time i played it it seemed grindy as shit and felt like a chore playing it...has anything chanced regarding that?

Reactions: BigMike240
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes