zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ah, one minute in the game and MC already pissed two main characters, and probably will have now do appologizing questlines for few next updates, guess some things will never change.

Reactions: nasam

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
how many more season does inceton plan to milk this game for? we love it, but its time to move on to the next project..having 50 sex scenes with same girls won't make it better

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I mean there was a plan for 3 parts right from the beginning? At least that's what I remember from news frm the time of first season.
And you can already see new girls.
And I would still like some scenes with "old" girls, like.. it was quite a while since I played, but there was little to none butt stuff for example.

The one thing I really don't like to repeat is MC causing the same problems yet again with same characters, like the very first scene of him waking up.

Aug 18, 2019
how many more season does inceton plan to milk this game for? we love it, but its time to move on to the next project..having 50 sex scenes with same girls won't make it better
People want,80% voted for 3 season of LT in patreon.next month they will launch their next project too-lust bound.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes