ewonni

Jul 29, 2022
Updated my compressed Android port of Lust Theory Season 3 to Episode 4. I have also included links below to my ports of Seasons 1 & 2 as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, Season 2 is split out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.lusttheory.s2/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1 (v2.6.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 2 (v2.0.0): Pixeldrain -

Season 3 Episode 4: Pixeldrain -
downloaded season 2 bro but I'm stuck at the opening screen. Already moved archive.rpa to the Documents folder. Still stuck.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
downloaded season 2 bro but I'm stuck at the opening screen. Already moved archive.rpa to the Documents folder. Still stuck.
Try restarting your phone. If it still doesn't load, send me a screenshot of where you've put the archive.rpa file

Reactions: ewonni

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Slender man?
There are some appearances of that guy, they are kinda random tho, he has nothing to do with the story, just a running gag.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Once you finished everything else, MC will find a photo reminding him of the good times and decides to become a better man. So be one, don't try to get into the girls pants when they talk to you. That triggers the final story sequence.
All the blue balling will go away and a blue ball will take it's place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xces123

coocicrumble

Jan 6, 2022
there rpa files so you need a rpa viewer to see them alot of dev put there files there but i can find the image file for this game in the rpa files

Mar 29, 2021
Wow, I didn't expect to see the Steam page of the Season 3 so soon: :cool:
Well, not really, considering the dev's behavior in that matter, however it seems quite soon anyway :D

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
They even put Unreal Lust Theory on GOG and Steam, and that will take a lot longer before it's going anywhere.
Hi pal, sorry got some questions and you seem to know a lot about the game
Do I need to download the season 1 Christmas event on OP? The version of the game is 2.5 but the one from the download above it is 2.6?

Also, I read that you need to change the date to access to events on season 2.
Is that still true for the steam version? Do I need to do something like that on season 3?

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
Habe Hauptspiel + Cheat Mod + Video Mod installiert und bekomme wären der Szene im shop auf einmal Bilder von einem anderen spiel (screenshot 0001 original, screenshot 0002 anderes game)

Reactions: Ahrimy

e_b_wassup

Mar 19, 2024
Is there any reason why I cannot start a new game? Whenever I click on "start" to start a new game from the beginning for Season 1, it never brings me to the start of the story. I downloaded the Season 1 final version from the start of this thread. I'm trying to complete Season one and all its episodes.

3.70 star(s) 245 Votes