ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
  • There's also a fake sex system where there are no choice or mechanics, it's just every sex clip is gated behind having to make a couple of clicks on a menu to access. It's strange and annoying, horrible UI. (Means I have to move my hand off my cock to move the mouse instead of just hitting spacebar you stupid idiot designers.)

That's it!
It makes no sense at all!

Besides it's annoying when replaying with skip mode on because it will stop the skipping.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
A simple "next" button would make more sense than this menu.
Just the default RenPy "Next" command: either left click anywhere or spacebar.

I don't see why breaking the normal action, since it's basically a linear progression.

Ok, with that menu one can go back and rewatch some scene, and that's ok: it's a plus.
What it's wrong is forcing the user to use the menu even for linear progression, which is the only thing 90% of the users are interested in...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't see why breaking the normal action, since it's basically a linear progression.
I think it's ok to have these option to view some action again, but first time it should be straight forward. If the standard forward does not work for that, then a single button would do it for me.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So, in season 1, there are apparently 2 Sophie re-live scenes, but following the walkthrough, I only unlocked one. How do I get the second one?

heoine520

Sep 20, 2022
It's finally here the long-awaited translation update for
Lust Theory 2
we hope you will like this update.
If you find any bugs feel free to report them on our

Update 2.1.0 notes:

• 10 New Languages: German, Greek, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian,

• 50+ New In-Game Songs: Fresh tracks to enhance your experience.

• Enhanced Animations with SFX: Improved sound effects to make animations even more immersive.

• 100+ New Sounds: We've added over 100 new audio elements to elevate the overall gameplay atmosphere!

• Fixed widely reported "Change Relationship" bug

Best regards,
Inceton games team

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

View attachment 4098900

Our dear Patrons,

We are so excited to bring you this Unreal Lust Theory v0.3.5 update! After a long wait, we’ve finally managed to create our very own Main Menu and fully developed product. This will make it much easier to handle and optimize across all systems. We hope you’ll enjoy it and share your feedback with us.

Along with the new Main Menu, we have another surprise for you. We've been secretly working on Ellie. She’s not quite ready yet, and we’ve encountered some issues with her design. The plan is to release her to you now so you can provide comments and help us improve her appearance. We'll handle the technical issues that aren’t visible. This is the best approach because it allows us to make adjustments while continuing to develop her. Ellie is being released for testing purposes only. Sophie will also be released, but our current priority is to finalize Ellie and then move on to Sophie.

Thanks to your support, we were able to hire another animator, who will be joining the team next month. He’ll start working on Sophie, and we’ll provide more updates once he begins.

Now, let’s get back to the details of this update. Here’s what you can expect:
• Completely new user interface

• New Main Menu

• New Pause Menu

• New Save System (you can now have multiple saves, and your old saves should work properly)

• Give your Save your own name (needs to be 2 or more characters)

• Integrated Lovense new toy Solace Pro II (more info: )

• Added Ellie for testing purposes only (includes 5 animations + cum)

• Localization: you can now select your language as intended. Sorry for the delay, but we couldn’t fix this without the new Main Menu

• 2 new achievements (one is hidden but should unlock automatically—if not, figure out how to get it!)

• Fixed the “Explore the House” quest, as some players were unable to complete it

• Changed key bindings

You can download the game

Best regards,
Inceton Games Team
Wrong thread: Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.4] [Inceton Games]

Reactions: devonY7 and Nemo56

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone remember how I get this scene again?
You fuck Ellie anally on a table. Inside the school or something.
My save doesnt load it keeps telling me error.

Edit: I found it, was a hidden event, no fucks given day.
e17i5220.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahrimy

ut-raptor

Sep 28, 2024
Megan’s a backstabbing jealous hypocritical bitch…hope when this all ends that there’s a way to tell her to screw off as I choose Zoe who also decides to cut ties with Megan.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Megan’s a backstabbing jealous hypocritical bitch…hope when this all ends that there’s a way to tell her to screw off as I choose Zoe who also decides to cut ties with Megan.
There are dozens of us Zoe fans, DOZENS!
But if you're talking about the beginning of S3 they had to do a soft reset of their personalities so that there is some challenge going forward (the official ending of S2 seems to be something very different than any of the in-game ones).
Oh, and dial the MC's retardation a bit higher as well

Reactions: botc76

ut-raptor

Sep 28, 2024
There are dozens of us Zoe fans, DOZENS!
But if you're talking about the beginning of S3 they had to do a soft reset of their personalities so that there is some challenge going forward (the official ending of S2 seems to be something very different than any of the in-game ones).
Oh, and dial the MC's retardation a bit higher as well
Yeah this reset shit ruined a fuck ton of character development

Reactions: botc76
3.70 star(s) 252 Votes