VN Ren'Py Completed Lust Unleashed: A Special Lady Part Four [Final] [TheDude3DX]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
bg comic03.png

Overview:
Breanna and Mari enjoy each other for a final time in the lingerie store! What started off as a chance encounter with Taylor in A Special Lady Part One, has grown into an breathtaking night of dickgirl fucking across a trilogy. Part Four finishes the night off with a bang, as now there is animation!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-01
Release Date: 2021-01-01
Developer: TheDude3DX -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

bg comic01.png bg comic02.png bg comic11.png bg comic26.png bg comic30.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks good, kinda Doll City looking.
Is it possible to be lesbian Futa/Trans and a Bimbo? just asking no Shaming here.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Looks good, kinda Doll City looking.
Is it possible to be lesbian Futa/Trans and a Bimbo? just asking no Shaming here.
It is possible because it's TheDude3dx's genre. Basically he's created a "universe" where genetics allow body modification. So girls can mod their body to look like bimbo and/or grow 15 inches dicks. Most characters are natural born women who moded their body to have massive cocks and as far as i know he hasn't created men or trans (in the true sense of the word IRL e.i.: Someone born in a different gender who identify as another gender). Closest character to this would be Jordan (see attachment) Who's a girl who has fully replaced her vagina with a penis, not just added one. But even there It's still a clearly female character who identify as such.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta and JackH13

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It is possible because it's TheDude3dx's genre. Basically, he's created a "universe" where genetics allow body modification. So girls can mod their body to look like a bimbo and/or grow 15 inches dicks. Most characters are natural-born women who moded their body to have massive cocks and as far as I know, he hasn't created men or trans (in the true sense of the word IRL e.i.: Someone born in a different gender who identify as another gender). The closest character to this would be Jordan (see attachment) Who's a girl who has fully replaced her vagina with a penis, not just added one. But even there It's still a clearly female character who identifies as such.
Thanks for that. I didn't realize there was this whole futa/trans "universe" out there. where do you learn the back story of these characters?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017