VN Ren'Py Completed Lust Unleashed: A Special Lady Part Four [Final] [TheDude3DX]

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
thank you ArigatoPingPongSama, but i'd wanted to point out that these "series" are more and more laid off (pun intended)
stock models with stock hair dressed in stock clothes; they lost it's charm
not to mention plot is terrible :\

mumbl3

Jun 9, 2019
Isn't this his only animated work? All the rest are CGS and pin ups and such? Would love for him to animate some more!

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Isn't this his only animated work? All the rest are CGS and pin ups and such? Would love for him to animate some more!
TheDude3DX has all kinds of animations out...Usually you can get his stuff in either animation or CG format...Not 100% sure but think they were part of the Girlfriends 4 Ever team as well

Last edited:

mumbl3

Jun 9, 2019
TheDude3DX has all kinds of animations out...Usually you can get his stuff in either animation or CG format...Not 100% sure but think they were part of the Girlfriends 4 Ever team as well
Anyone have any examples that have both voice over and animated as well? I only saw CG mainly. Would appreciate it! :) (Besides GF4E I have that already)

mumbl3

Jun 9, 2019
Best way to find is to Google for it
??? if you go to affect3d where he posts all his stuff and sort by his animation this is the only one that pops up maybe I need to be more specific I meant are their any animations of his series Lust Unleashed other than this one and it seems like their aren't.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
??? if you go to affect3d where he posts all his stuff and sort by his animation this is the only one that pops up maybe I need to be more specific I meant are their any animations of his series Lust Unleashed other than this one and it seems like their aren't.
Like I said before....Google it or even search animations on here...I have 6 of them

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
is this part 4? where is the previous ones ?? or already contains everything ?? :unsure:
You can get the comics pretty much any adult game place or searching net
You can find most of them on here

and here

I think this site is mainly for pron games and the few comics posted here are rarely updated
I mean just like how often ppl post comments here lol

Reactions: GrabberWalkie