okamisamy

May 24, 2021
i spent too much time in this to not have a finale
I'm looking at the guide but I don't see any ending option for Lucila, does she not have her own solo ending with Kate? Just wanting to make sure is all since the guide doesn't say anything about it.

If not then that's fine, i'm aiming more towards Slimy or Erika this time around anyways, since Myra's ending is the easiest to get imho, since Myra's affection rate starts out absurdly high due to being "Kate's fan" for reasons Kate doesn't recall, just a damn shame that the ending doesn't end on a purely-yurilicious note like I hoped it would is all. :/

EDIT: Managed to get the Erika and Myra ending, better than the Myra ending due to it being better than Myra's solo ending at least. Now I just need to figure out how to get both Slimy's and Selene's Good Ending (I already know how to get her "first encounter" bad end obviously) now. If anyone can help in that regard then i'd be very much appreciative. :3
bro how did you even mange to rescue Selene plz tell me the steps

Jul 21, 2021
i spent too much time in this to not have a finale

bro how did you even mange to rescue Selene plz tell me the steps
It's simple really, all you need to do is find the key item in the same same building after she asks Kate for help.

In the meantime i'd really like it if someone could tell me how exactly to get the Lucila solo ending with Kate as well as the Selene and/or Slimy proper endings.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes