Sep 16, 2020
The most likely part you missed is getting Erika the books, after you rescue Myra from the convention Erika will ask you from some BL books, you'll have to go to a library in the second area of the convention center and bring her some yuri books instead.
Ohhhhhh that make's sense I gave her the yaoi. Didn't know had to grab those instead thank you. :)

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
Okay I think this should be a 100% unlocked scene gallery save for the Steam version, you just have to start NG+ and go to the gallery portal. It might be a little buggy though.
you forgot to put the global archive and the config archive,without them your save dont work man

20994spawn

Feb 14, 2019
I want to unlock all Lucila and Kate scenes and yet the only ones that I managed to obtain are the first and the ship ones. I remember that there was a 2nd one when you try to meet up with her after going to Cheba's party but when trying to trigger it Kate herself refuses so currently I'm at a loss, can anyone please post a proper way to unlock this scene?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The most likely part you missed is getting Erika the books, after you rescue Myra from the convention Erika will ask you from some BL books, you'll have to go to a library in the second area of the convention center and bring her some yuri books instead.
Good Game It was quick but the Game it's strange what can you do with the stranger? NTR with Yuri (Strange but...) sounds pretty cool in games maybe the Alien woman with Kate sounds awesome. (in Android works very well).

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the game is broken... i HAVE the officer's id, but she keeps saying is this related to the officer's id instead of using the damn thing fricking bimbo she's definitley got 0 iq mlejwgtqnhb WHICH VARIABLE DO I NEED TO CHECK TO OPEN IT ON SAVE EDITOR

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so apparently (through save editor i managed to get the yuri book btw) i can't get erika and myra to fight over kate... erika got fingered, and tried my best to up her likes avoiding every - erika... and nothing, i read you need to fuck myra too, but that only happens after playing as erika and they still don't fight.

also is there a way to ''give'' myra to selene sexually

so an erika end save, myra end save and a both end save would be appreceated even better if i could get a save for every ending (cuz i'm not playing through it again)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How to get the scenes
- To get Myra's third scene you need to have sex at any time on the ship and then talk with her on the ship after you escape.
- For Myra's ending there are two steps
1) This is common to both of Myra's endings as well as Erika's, you need to have sex with Erika, find a yuri book in the convention center after rescuing Myra and loose against the formortian girls while playing as Erika. You also need to have sex with Myra, all of this before coming back from the part where you play as Erika.

how do you have sex with erika before at least the yuri book? when she's acting homophobic toward kate.
also how do you have sex with myra BEFORE playing as erika.

Reactions: Nunzas

gabblegobble

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone have a full gallery save that isnt broken the current ones all keep giving me the same errors "failed to load" no matter how many I put in it just keeps going

blabla12

Jun 10, 2017
So i have some questions about the patreon game:

1- How is the gameplay similar to Lust Vessel?
2-How long is it?
3-How many CG does it have?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So i have some questions about the patreon game:

1- How is the gameplay similar to Lust Vessel?
2-How long is it?
3-How many CG does it have?
I'd say it's easier to just play it since it's free and if you don't want to go to our patreon it's on this same page too, but to answer your questions.

1- Colony is more of a regular visual novel, it has some light managment elements but it has voice acting also.
2- Right now Colony is about 2-3 hours I think
3- Not counting sprites, colony has around 50 cg as of version 3 which you can find in this same page

Reactions: blabla12

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
want some clarification this lust colony is not yet out and there is another game called lust colonly last departure which is not this game but a spin off if u parat of the patreon is that right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kajidiablo
Mar 17, 2021
In the first area, door on the same side next to the giant guarding the one door is the maintenance area; you can access it through the crack (after using the explosive on it) in the room next to it that you can access.

Reactions: leequangson

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
In the first area, door on the same side next to the giant guarding the one door is the maintenance area; you can access it through the crack (after using the explosive on it) in the room next to it that you can access.
I'm still confused
what is "the first area"?
what giant?
what crack?
pls help stepbro i'm stuck

edit: nvm, the game bugged out, i had to do the whole sequence again

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes