CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is combat meant to be this difficult since all enemies take a quarter of health away and recovery items are scarce and you can't rest to fully heal, plus I don't if you level up or find armor.

Apr 20, 2020
Hi how do I get scene sleep with peter? the guide says :

Kate and Peter [120-128] During Cheba's party select "sleep with Peter" you need 5+ relation with him, otherwise Kate will end up sleeping with Erika

how do I get 5+ relation if the party is the first time I meet peter? also I tried to get 5+ relation during the drinking game, but end up sleep with erika

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Okay I think this should be a 100% unlocked scene gallery save for the Steam version, you just have to start NG+ and go to the gallery portal. It might be a little buggy though.
I played this game a while ago so I don't have NG+, any sort of work around and I have the global and config files as well yet still I get some map error.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Okay I think this should be a 100% unlocked scene gallery save for the Steam version, you just have to start NG+ and go to the gallery portal. It might be a little buggy though.
Thanks for the save bro. it works great. Though I'm missing these scenes. Do u know what they are??

1678387065068.png

Sep 27, 2020
ok how do i clear the crowd in convention center A. been looking for a long time, cant figure it out.
Im stuck here too. I dont think we are suppose to just fight them. and A/C doesnt seem to be the solution. I went back outside but every other path was "locked"

Sep 27, 2020
Im stuck here too. I dont think we are suppose to just fight them. and A/C doesnt seem to be the solution. I went back outside but every other path was "locked"
nvm i figured it out you just have to go back to the "safe" area. go back and talk to cheba and thats it. you have to do this b/c if you remember cheba asked to come back if things get dangerous.

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know where a affection guide can be found? I'm asking since, while they guy routes are those I do NOT care for whatsoever, I do REALLY like me some Yuri/Futalicious loving and as such i'm wondering if there's a guide for MC ending up in love with either Erika, Slimy (as I am a HUGE slime girl lover, i'm looking ESPECIALLY FORWARD to this one... <3 <3), solo-Lucila with MC, Selene or Cheba. (Various combinations with the above involving yuri/futaliciousness would be very nice as well obviously ^-^)

Since Myra is the absolute easiest route to do, I was disappointed with that ending tbh due to her constantly having boring sex with other males, despite being in a romantic relationship with the MC. ><

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone know where a affection guide can be found? I'm asking since, while they guy routes are those I do NOT care for whatsoever, I do REALLY like me some Yuri/Futalicious loving and as such i'm wondering if there's a guide for MC ending up in love with either Erika, Slimy (as I am a HUGE slime girl lover, i'm looking ESPECIALLY FORWARD to this one... <3 <3), solo-Lucila with MC, Selene or Cheba. (Various combinations with the above involving yuri/futaliciousness would be very nice as well obviously ^-^)

Since Myra is the absolute easiest route to do, I was disappointed with that ending tbh due to her constantly having boring sex with other males, despite being in a romantic relationship with Myra. ><
Here you go

the guide has all cgs and endings

Jul 21, 2021
I'm looking at the guide but I don't see any ending option for Lucila, does she not have her own solo ending with Kate? Just wanting to make sure is all since the guide doesn't say anything about it.

If not then that's fine, i'm aiming more towards Slimy or Erika this time around anyways, since Myra's ending is the easiest to get imho, since Myra's affection rate starts out absurdly high due to being "Kate's fan" for reasons Kate doesn't recall, just a damn shame that the ending doesn't end on a purely-yurilicious note like I hoped it would is all. :/

EDIT: Managed to get the Erika and Myra ending, better than the Myra ending due to it being better than Myra's solo ending at least. Now I just need to figure out how to get both Slimy's and Selene's Good Ending (I already know how to get her "first encounter" bad end obviously) now. If anyone can help in that regard then i'd be very much appreciative. :3

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes