Keep Reap

Jul 23, 2018
I think we fixed some of this stuff in versions past 1.0, by the way today I'm finishing the guide with all the endings
Did you finish the guide with all the endings? If yes where we can find it? If not, hope you will finish it soon and upload it here or somewhere, at least leave a link for us :)

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Did you finish the guide with all the endings? If yes where we can find it? If not, hope you will finish it soon and upload it here or somewhere, at least leave a link for us :)
I though that I was finished after adding Selene's and Slimy's ending (for versons 1.1 and 1.2), but then I realised that Bob and Lucila's endings are still missing, so I'll finish those very soon (between today and Tuesday) But I added the guide to the new scenes.

Keep Reap

Jul 23, 2018
I though that I was finished after adding Selene's and Slimy's ending (for versons 1.1 and 1.2), but then I realised that Bob and Lucila's endings are still missing, so I'll finish those very soon (between today and Tuesday) But I added the guide to the new scenes.
Now I have another question in my mind for you. (Sorry to bother you so much btw) Can I get the latest version only from patreon or will you upload it here too?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Now I have another question in my mind for you. (Sorry to bother you so much btw) Can I get the latest version only from patreon or will you upload it here too?
At the moment the latest version (1.2 and very soon 1.3) is only available on our patreon page. But our plan is to have a full release and sell the game when it's ready on as many platforms as we can, that would be version 1.4, where we'll have the game really polished with all the features and stuff.
Hope you like our answer

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
At the moment the latest version (1.2 and very soon 1.3) is only available on our patreon page. But our plan is to have a full release and sell the game when it's ready on as many platforms as we can, that would be version 1.4, where we'll have the game really polished with all the features and stuff.
Hope you like our answer
Don't forget to tell us when you put 1.4 on those platforms

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I was hoping some of the endings would be a bit longer. For example, my favourite ending, the Kate and Lucila Yuri ending, just ends suddenly. I would have liked perhaps a bit of NTR in front of Bob or them revealing the whole affair by having sex in front of an oblivious Bob or maybe even have Lucila proposing to Kate in front of him. The whole ''oh I'm done with Bob'' thing was basically a brief footnote. We just skip months ahead and that's it. I would've liked to see his reaction to the whole affair.

Reactions: ejmuerte

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
whats the difference, between this and the steam release?

Manohades

Dec 5, 2018
im accepting full save for the steam version, im playing the game but i also would like to see the gallery :V

Sep 16, 2020
My biggest question is will you add more to the game because we're on a massive vessel there got to be more to right. Other than that good game got the steam version a bit short but I hope my question get's the brain a thinking.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes