kimito

Mar 2, 2018
anyone know how to get the Selene Myra kate threesome I did as the guide said but it never gave it to me

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Nvm I think I finished the game (unless if bob has a solo ending) I did it in two playthroughs with some cheating involved to make sure that I get all the scene and when I was on the ship I just go to rpgmakersaveeditor and switches to change the outcome of each character endings and the way to get the threesome ending with Myra and Erika just go to the convention book store after getting the spare parts and going back to make sure not to forget to give it to Erika after done u will get a scene where to need to pick between Erika and then both

(IDK why I explained this even though it's in the guide)
I just want to say that I really enjoyed it even though my small brain had a difficult time figuring thing out
and really looking forward to the expansion along with the sequel/spin-off

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Is there any plan to make a scene replay instead of just a pic gallery or is it in there and i just cant find it?
There still isn't a scene replay gallery in the game? It says it's completed. Come on guys you can't have an rpg maker game and not give an ability to replay the scenes. If the global variable check nonsense isn't working out then just create a room, copy the event pages from the sex scenes and paste them in there Claire's Quest style. If you beat the game you get to go into that room and view any of the sex scenes. It's game breaking to not have that feature in there and I can't think of any reason why it isn't at this point. I've been holding off waiting for this to get sorted out but that completed tag is making me nervous; please don't leave the game like this. It looks to promising to be ruined by missing that simple feature.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
i gave up it, never played it before, froze 3 times, at the start, where i met erica
Me too. Is it only a few people having this problem? The game is not playable if I get freezes every 10 min that forces a shutdown with no option to save.

lewdingshix

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to actually achieve the peter ending/ peter and cheba threesome ending??? I have tried countless different methods, but I cannot get it to trigger. The Dev needs to update the scene guide.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to actually achieve the peter ending/ peter and Cheba threesome ending??? I have tried countless different methods, but I cannot get it to trigger. The Dev needs to update the scene guide.
maybe ur just doing something wrong or the easy way is to cheat the game as I did just use rpgmakersaveedit got to switches and click any peter that you see and cheba and when ur all in the ship go to peter and youll get the ending

lewdingshix

Mar 18, 2020
maybe ur just doing something wrong or the easy way is to cheat the game as I did just use rpgmakersaveedit got to switches and click any peter that you see and cheba and when ur all in the ship go to peter and youll get the ending
I have tried using rpgmakersaveedit before and could never get the switches and variables to work, the option was always greyed out.

Zethrueil

May 9, 2020
Does anyone have a save right before cheba's ending? I've followed the scene guide, gave her the golden seagull but it doesn't trigger on the ship, before or after rescuing Slimey.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
There still isn't a scene replay gallery in the game? It says it's completed. Come on guys you can't have an rpg maker game and not give an ability to replay the scenes. If the global variable check nonsense isn't working out then just create a room, copy the event pages from the sex scenes and paste them in there Claire's Quest style. If you beat the game you get to go into that room and view any of the sex scenes. It's game breaking to not have that feature in there and I can't think of any reason why it isn't at this point. I've been holding off waiting for this to get sorted out but that completed tag is making me nervous; please don't leave the game like this. It looks to promising to be ruined by missing that simple feature.
Is there scene gallery ?
The art is gorgeous, but the lack of a scene gallery is a real drawback.
Alright well I can only assume if there isn't a developer reply by this point there isn't going to be. I guess the developer doesn't think the scenes are worth viewing more than once. RIP.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Nvm I think I finished the game (unless if bob has a solo ending) I did it in two playthroughs with some cheating involved to make sure that I get all the scene and when I was on the ship I just go to rpgmakersaveeditor and switches to change the outcome of each character endings and the way to get the threesome ending with Myra and Erika just go to the convention book store after getting the spare parts and going back to make sure not to forget to give it to Erika after done u will get a scene where to need to pick between Erika and then both

(IDK why I explained this even though it's in the guide)
I just want to say that I really enjoyed it even though my small brain had a difficult time figuring thing out
and really looking forward to the expansion along with the sequel/spin-off
Do you have any saves with the endings, btw?

Reactions: Keep Reap

Keep Reap

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys, I don't know if there is someone still looking for ending saves especially for Cheba and Lucila I got both Cheba's solo ending and Lucila's solo ending. (I saw people wrote there is a threesome ending with Cheba and Peter and if I'm not wrong there is a threesome with Bob and Lucila still I'm not sure if BnL threesome ending exists. But maybe I couldn't manage to get those so I'm not blaming anybody don't get me wrong.) This is the first time I'm uploading something on f95, so if I have done anything wrong about my reply please inform me, also if folders are not working please tell me again so I can correct any of my mistakes. Save 9 has both endings for Cheba and Lucila so don't worry and you can continue after the game over and go to find out the other girl's ending. Have fun guys :) (Btw Lucila's ending exists even it is not in the guide.)

P.S.
I couldn't interact with Lucila at first and tested it some more, well the thing is sometimes you should literally walk into her to interact. (Maybe there is someone who don't know or cannot remember the characters so, Cheba is the green girl in the bottom left room and Lucila is the blue girl in the middle room.)

Reactions: The Last Guy Here

lil nonveg

Apr 3, 2019
ok..I found this image how do I get this in the game what route do I have to go to get this.??

Anyone help please...

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
We didn't check the comments in a while, sorry for that! Last couple months were kind of extreme for us, but now that things are going back to normal I'll try to answer as many things as I can.

We'll add it for the real final version (The one in here is the free final version, but don't worry about that). Sorry for the delay in answering. At the moment we have a room like that but for new game plus scenes.

Can someone create the final version for android?
We haven't managed to make a working version of the game in android, then after a couple tries we get frustrated and forget about it and the cycle continues.

Hello guys, I don't know if there is someone still looking for ending saves especially for Cheba and Lucila I got both Cheba's solo ending and Lucila's solo ending. (I saw people wrote there is a threesome ending with Cheba and Peter and if I'm not wrong there is a threesome with Bob and Lucila still I'm not sure if BnL threesome ending exists. But maybe I couldn't manage to get those so I'm not blaming anybody don't get me wrong.) This is the first time I'm uploading something on f95, so if I have done anything wrong about my reply please inform me, also if folders are not working please tell me again so I can correct any of my mistakes. Save 9 has both endings for Cheba and Lucila so don't worry and you can continue after the game over and go to find out the other girl's ending. Have fun guys :) (Btw Lucila's ending exists even it is not in the guide.)

P.S.
I couldn't interact with Lucila at first and tested it some more, well the thing is sometimes you should literally walk into her to interact. (Maybe there is someone who don't know or cannot remember the characters so, Cheba is the green girl in the bottom left room and Lucila is the blue girl in the middle room.)
I think we fixed some of this stuff in versions past 1.0, by the way today I'm finishing the guide with all the endings

Keep Reap

Jul 23, 2018
I think we fixed some of this stuff in versions past 1.0, by the way today I'm finishing the guide with all the endings
Thanks for the answer :) and I suppose it is a bit work to do about finished guide because scene variations and other stuff. Personally I want to appreciate your work, and excited about guide so I hope you will finish it as soon as possible. Nice job :)

Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes