Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My biggest question is will you add more to the game because we're on a massive vessel there got to be more to right. Other than that good game got the steam version a bit short but I hope my question get's the brain a thinking.
At least for this game there won't be more content other than the steam version, since 70+ scenes is already enough for the game to be finished, the multiple routes (12) make it look shorter though.
Now we are working on Lust Colony it's kind of sequel kind of spin off that would be here around April. Maybe in the future we'll make a bigger remake of the game, but nothing confirmed yet.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
At least for this game there won't be more content other than the steam version, since 70+ scenes is already enough for the game to be finished, the multiple routes (12) make it look shorter though.
Now we are working on Lust Colony it's kind of sequel kind of spin off that would be here around April. Maybe in the future we'll make a bigger remake of the game, but nothing confirmed yet.
Wish you success with the sequel.

Sep 16, 2020
Will people who bought this one be able to get a a unique scene? I was going to ask if people who bought lust vessel could get a discount but I don't know if that's even possible. And by sequel, spin off do you mean same people and idea but instead of being on a cruise they're at some type colony? If you don't want to tell us what will be going on in the game can you give a progress update once in a while.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Will people who bought this one be able to get a a unique scene? I was going to ask if people who bought lust vessel could get a discount but I don't know if that's even possible. And by sequel, spin off do you mean same people and idea but instead of being on a cruise they're at some type colony? If you don't want to tell us what will be going on in the game can you give a progress update once in a while.
We haven't thought about the discount but it does make sense, the scene it's already in game but it's not exclusive. On the other side the second one is called Colony because it's closser to a spin off than a sequel in which you play as a friend of Kate who's working as head colonist.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Okay I think this should be a 100% unlocked scene gallery save for the Steam version, you just have to start NG+ and go to the gallery portal. It might be a little buggy though.

Sep 16, 2020
I want to have more game before we can open the store, right now I feel like it's wrong. On the other side the first part of the game will be available freely everywhere around April.
sense April is closing in soon when should we expect the spin off to drop the beginning of the month, mid, or late April? Also after you drop the first half when should we hope the rest to be ready.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
sense April is closing in soon when should we expect the spin off to drop the beginning of the month, mid, or late April? Also after you drop the first half when should we hope the rest to be ready.
Demo version is taking longer than we expected, our plan was to have it ready these days but we are 2 scenes away from having all the images, after that it will be 4 weeks for everyone to see the demo (It will be the first 2 alphas in one) the other game I'd say is 70% ready right now since I finished the hardest part to make.

Sep 16, 2020
Given that each day we get closer to the release of the lust colony demo do think you may show us at least the menu screen as some kind of sneak peek if possible?

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Given that each day we get closer to the release of the lust colony demo do think you may show us at least the menu screen as some kind of sneak peek if possible?
We don't have a real menu screen yet, we used a placeholder for alpha 1. I'll give you some stuff that we already posted on Twitter and discord, that's Britney she's an engineer and a futanari. 1Britney.png

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
We don't have a real menu screen yet, we used a placeholder for alpha 1. I'll give you some stuff that we already posted on Twitter and discord, that's Britney she's an engineer and a futanari.
Very nice indeed - but why does she have her hands in her pants to that? Seems engineers are a strange bunch ...
"Easily amused, huh?" ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moccasin's Mirror
Sep 16, 2020
If anyone can give a step by step on how to get the cat and star ending that would be great cause i've tried everything and still nothing.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
If anyone can give a step by step on how to get the cat and star ending that would be great cause i've tried everything and still nothing.
#1 Be nice to Erika and pace elf(can't remember the name.)
#2 When space elf and Erika make you choose whose better, pick both.

Sep 16, 2020
#1 Be nice to Erika and pace elf(can't remember the name.)
#2 When space elf and Erika make you choose whose better, pick both.
Yeah I did the first part was nice and everything but when they started to argue over Kate it didn't allow me to choose both or even one or the other.
So I'm ask for a more detailed guide all the way from Erika's path to when they begin to argue just to make sure I did everything right.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes