haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Hello!!

I'm having problems with this game.
When I hit ESC key or right clic to save, I get this error:

Anyone know what might be happening?
You seem to be out of accessible RAM. Try using the 64-bit version if you arent already. Or buy more RAM. Or run the application in a lower resolution so the screenshot does not eat as much RAM.

Nov 21, 2021
You seem to be out of accessible RAM. Try using the 64-bit version if you arent already. Or buy more RAM. Or run the application in a lower resolution so the screenshot does not eat as much RAM.
I have 64GB ram, ryzen 9 5900X and nvidia RTX 4090.
I've downloaded the first page version. Only has a version...

kanon84

May 5, 2022
can anyone help me i am getting this error and the game keeps on crashing
Need help please Mr. C
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ashbo\GamesR\lv\Lustvillage-0.60-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ashbo\GamesR\lv\Lustvillage-0.60-pc\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
renpy.display.interface.finish_pending()
File "C:\Users\ashbo\GamesR\lv\Lustvillage-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3538, in finish_pending
self.check_background_screenshot()
File "C:\Users\ashbo\GamesR\lv\Lustvillage-0.60-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2120, in check_background_screenshot
self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1349, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
File "C:\Users\ashbo\GamesR\lv\Lustvillage-0.60-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.60
Sat Mar 30 10:32:50 2024

Last edited:

hypknot88

Sep 19, 2018
Has anybody figured out how to get Linda's home outfit? I can't figure out how to get it, even though I have her stats maxed and all of her other outfits

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Okay so took some crash course myself just to solve this. This will also serve as a PSA to other Renpy games that remove the skipping options or other preferences.
has the variables if you want to take a look.

Ok back to the problem. If you have enabled console on the 00console.rpy you can type this one in console ( Shift + O)
preferences.skip_unseen = True
Thank you! I was looking for the command for "after choices" and it's the closes I could get. I tested this for a bit, and for anyone wondering, it's
preferences.skip_after_choices = True

Reactions: nanodyne
Jan 23, 2023
I was just curious since this is a sequel technically to corruption will there be mentioned of the corrupted City from the first game in this game like as a character talks about what happened in the other City cuz I know at the end at the sanctuary ending in corruption it mentions is that you know the story continues in this game so I was just wondering if there would be mention of the city being corrupted in the other game in this game or if that was something maybe you could put in as a like for someone who had played the other game they could be like kind of like a I don't know how to describe it but I think it'd be cool if it's not on it already in there as a something as just like an afterthought like you're talking with someone in there like oh hey did you hear about what happened over in the other City about how it was corrupted.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I was just curious since this is a sequel technically to corruption will there be mentioned of the corrupted City from the first game in this game like as a character talks about what happened in the other City cuz I know at the end at the sanctuary ending in corruption it mentions is that you know the story continues in this game so I was just wondering if there would be mention of the city being corrupted in the other game in this game or if that was something maybe you could put in as a like for someone who had played the other game they could be like kind of like a I don't know how to describe it but I think it'd be cool if it's not on it already in there as a something as just like an afterthought like you're talking with someone in there like oh hey did you hear about what happened over in the other City about how it was corrupted.
I have no idea what any of that means.
But yes, this is a continuing story from Corruption as you stated. They will be some cross over characters from Corruption in Lust Village. Jenny and Nicole. Not sure if any more will make it. And as it is, Jen and Nico are very limited in LV and will remain as such.
There us a tiny mention of the other city in the beginning of this story when you talk with Nora (aunt) in the art gallery (located in the mall).

Jan 23, 2023
I have no idea what any of that means.
But yes, this is a continuing story from Corruption as you stated. They will be some cross over characters from Corruption in Lust Village. Jenny and Nicole. Not sure if any more will make it. And as it is, Jen and Nico are very limited in LV and will remain as such.
There us a tiny mention of the other city in the beginning of this story when you talk with Nora (aunt) in the art gallery (located in the mall).
Sorry I tend to ramble on but that's cool that's what I was looking for was a little bit of mention and the fact that Jen and Nicole are in there for a little bit is pretty cool

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes