Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This game definitely needs a walk through and a lot of things need to move forward a little faster. It's not bad so far, but it's a grind to find anything, story hints aren't great, and so far it's tongue kisses and MC jerking off to the others. I haven't even seen a handjob or blowjob yet.

Ilikecorruption

Oct 10, 2020
honestly the pace is picking up now and it was a good update. It will probably take another half year, which is 3 updates or so before there are any actual sex scenes though

Reactions: adame

Icydur

Feb 14, 2020
is there a console command that ups the value of corruption/love gain through magic so instead of 5 everytime you can change it to like 10 ? i know you can just change the values in console but kind of takes away the whole game progress

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I am a definite fan of the game "Corruption". However, I can't get into this game. The game's screenshots and its description do not encourage me to play. A question for people who have played it. Is this the same game as Corruption, where at the end of the journey each woman will be your personal slut walking around the city practically naked?

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I am a definite fan of the game "Corruption". However, I can't get into this game. The game's screenshots and its description do not encourage me to play. A question for people who have played it. Is this the same game as Corruption, where at the end of the journey each woman will be your personal slut walking around the city practically naked?
The end goal will be like Corruption, for sure. You can already see that with the Mom's path, it's arguably the furthest along despite not hitting the sex stage, yet she's already wearing questionable outfits along with inappropriate behaviour.

Gameplay wise, it's very similar to Corruption, just swap the magic slut potions out with magic spells. And outfits have to be unlocked through specific tasks rather than just appearing based on corruption level.

So far the game still feels like it's in the early stages of development. I estimate it will take a full year before it starts feeling more fleshed out and worth playing.

Murako

Jul 4, 2018
There's no sex scenes in this game?
So far there isn't, tried the 99% save one dude posted and the only things I was missing were some scenes when you pee and the sisters or Elena comes and taste ur pee lol

Only thing I think he was missing it's Mrs. Jackson stuff, but there's no sex with her either

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far nope, only handjobs and blowjobs

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Game is great but some QoL changes is needed like questlog, character sheduler, skip day or go to map button.
Anyway I got myself chart with character shedules and simple guide for opening characters.
Guide, walkthrough, shedule, tips or hints - call it whatever but here it is.

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys quick question, how to help Mrs. Moore in the clothes shop? i can get her event with Mrs Miller but cant get to help her in the shop

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Hi just come back to know is there any sex scene started already? Or still full of bullshit teasing and kissing?

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
This game definitely needs a walk through and a lot of things need to move forward a little faster. It's not bad so far, but it's a grind to find anything, story hints aren't great, and so far it's tongue kisses and MC jerking off to the others. I haven't even seen a handjob or blowjob yet.
Agreed on this, and the hint also disappear for no sudden reason but yet have many wardrobe clothes need to unlock

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes