Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Hello i am new to this game i came to the point with Elena that is saying i need to chek her diary for hint about this blowjob and i already followed all the hints posted here in this forum but i cannot see the hint in the diary i tried also in the noon time but no hints or anything and in the next morning to go to the hospital but there i didn't found this Selena i tried multiplle times but is not working,did i do something wrong or my game is buged please help,thank you in advance to all for the help and God bless you all.
Try morning wake up scene elena
Then kitchen scene
And the stat must be higher that time
Next during dinner scene ask about counciling to elena
And you will find dr. Selena
Then corrupt her 3 times
And you will get morning blowjob scene

King37

May 4, 2024
Try morning wake up scene elena
Then kitchen scene
And the stat must be higher that time
Next during dinner scene ask about counciling to elena
And you will find dr. Selena
Then corrupt her 3 times
And you will get morning blowjob scene

Thank you it helped,God bless you.

Reactions: Poolmax007

King37

May 4, 2024
The cheat console can be enabled, and these commands, when spelled as they are in the game, work once enabled. Examples:
diana_love=
sophia_corruption=
stength=
Type exit to leave the cheat console when finished. I can't say for sure that you won't miss something by doing this, but the grind in this game is pretty daunting.
How to enable cheat console ?

King37

May 4, 2024
day1=shop(oil,lipstick,rose,webcam)school locker room(lisa), school gym(lisa),school pool(sophia),princible,then return to princible,deliver packages,talk to family,town gym,basement,diana(talk)

day2=class,town gym(diana),fast food(reqiured!),diana(talk),elena(flowers),studio(job),mom(watch her),diana(gift)

day3=class,lockers(pool),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 4-5=class,elena(oil),princible(spell),elena(gift),time skip,diana(gift)

day 6=time skip,sophia(talk),apartment(lisa spell),elena,time skip,sophia (about elena),park,computer(webcam),E-mail,diana(gift)

day 7=e-mail(read,send),home pool,apartment(lisa spell),sophia(about guy)sophia(spell),living room(sophia talk),diana(gift)

Week 2

day 8=class,homepool,e-mail(read and send),elena(about modeling & boyfriend),sophia(talk),elena(spell),elena diary,adult shop(4th daywere)studio,diana(gift)

day 9=e-mail(read)Class,home pool,princible(talk,spell),elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 10=Class,homepool,time skip,elena(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day-11-12=kitchen(breakfast)Class,homepool,apartment(lisa spell),diana(spell),studio,diana(gift)

day 13-14=apartment(lisa spell),homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

week3

day 15=Kitchen(hug),locker(lisa)princible(talk),
Class,homepool(oil),bathroom,time skip,diana(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)

day 16-19=Class,homepool,time skip,sophia(homework),studio,diana(gift)

day 20=time skip,homepool,studio,sophia(spell),time skip,diana(gift)

day 21=,time skip,homepool,studio,livingroom(look),sophia(spell),livingroom(look),diana(gift)

For wich version of the game is this walktrough as i know in shop only there is chocolate,webcam and oil nothing else i didn't found how to open studio,no guide lines no walktrough, arrrrrrr i am getting angry i will delete the game no point to play anymore :(

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
How to enable cheat console ?
Go to Lust Village's renpy\common folder and open 00console.rpy with Notepad. Press Ctrl+F to search for config.console. Change it from config.console = False to config.console = True. Save your changes. Launch the game.

In game, press Shift+O to open the dev (cheat) console in the game. You can follow the other instructions I gave and others gave previously from there.

Reactions: faaalks

King37

May 4, 2024
Go to Lust Village's renpy\common folder and open 00console.rpy with Notepad. Press Ctrl+F to search for config.console. Change it from config.console = False to config.console = True. Save your changes. Launch the game.

In game, press Shift+O to open the dev (cheat) console in the game. You can follow the other instructions I gave and others gave previously from there.
Thank you, God bless you

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Thank you, God bless you
If you guys prefer, here's a little file that enables the console for 99% of renpy games and gives it a hotkey (L). I find it much easier to just keep this instead of manually doing it each for each game.

King37

May 4, 2024
One question how do i unlock sex scenes with Sophia and Diana i am stuck,specially with sophia,nothing happening,i only get to repeat play with her in her rom,then this photo with her friends on the mall and swimming lessons but nothing more i don't know what to do how to make her wake me up naked or make her without panties and yes i have unlocked all her outfits i don't know what to do more or there is any sex scene-s with her please help..... :(, and yes i cannot find this studio that is mentioned hier on this forum from the walktrough i don't know hot to unlock him and wich packages i need to deliver and i have camera in my back pack and my game version is 0.65 any action that i chosse before put the magic on selected characters it is saying under developement and hier on this forum i see some of the players mentioned studio and some other gifts but in the store i have only web cam,oil and chocolate nothing more am i playing the game wrong or is there something else, God bless you all hier on this forum and in advance thank's for the help.

Last edited:

kwhs63

Jul 12, 2021
One question how do i unlock sex scenes with Sophia and Diana i am stuck,specially with sophia,nothing happening,i only get to repeat play with her in her rom,then this photo with her friends on the mall and swimming lessons but nothing more i don't know what to do how to make her wake me up naked or make her without panties and yes i have unlocked all her outfits i don't know what to do more or there is any sex scene-s with her please help..... :(, and yes i cannot find this studio that is mentioned hier on this forum from the walktrough i don't know hot to unlock him and wich packages i need to deliver and i have camera in my back pack and my game version is 0.65 any action that i chosse before put the magic on selected characters it is saying under developement and hier on this forum i see some of the players mentioned studio and some other gifts but in the store i have only web cam,oil and chocolate nothing more am i playing the game wrong or is there something else, God bless you all hier on this forum and in advance thank's for the help.
tldr

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
If someone want's to play with console, theres a file in #2,508 post 126 page.
You can also create a file in game directory e.g somename.rpy
Your choice, does the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Developer tools is unlocked now.

Also, if u hate (like me) that game doesn't have skip text in options you can enable it in console by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
i have a huge problem every time i click on lisa in the apartmens i get the following crasch error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lisa_room'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Mega\Lustvillage-0.65-pc-Compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Mega\Lustvillage-0.65-pc-Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Mega\Lustvillage-0.65-pc-Compressed\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Mega\Lustvillage-0.65-pc-Compressed\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scripts/apt/apt.rpyc", line 7, in script
�yF�W�Cqb�0�@��Vϲ�
File "E:\Mega\Lustvillage-0.65-pc-Compressed\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lisa_room'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.65
Sat May 11 13:56:13 2024

does anyone have a solution for this?

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes