• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
That is last event of mom and selena
Well, i have 130 corruption on Elena, but i can trigger that event on the diary, and i can't have the hint.
How i do it? i missed something?
Maybe we should meet Selena first? and where does she start?

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Well, i have 130 corruption on Elena, but i can trigger that event on the diary, and i can't have the hint.
How i do it? i missed something?
Maybe we should meet Selena first? and where does she start?
Ask mom for have you wake up and sleep naked. After few times you ask her for wake up you with mouth not hand.

Last edited:

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
Ask mom for have you wake up and sleep naked. After few times you ask her for wake up you with mouth not hand.
Yeah, mom wake me up, and when MC tells her to use her mouth, she don't want, and MC thinks about her Diary. But in the Diary doesn't are anyting.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, mom wake me up, and when MC tells her to use her mouth, she don't want, and MC thinks about her Diary. But in the Diary doesn't are anyting.
You must read last page diary,then go to hospital.Breakfast,talk to mom about counseling.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'm down to just Lisa's daytime outfit. I'm not sure how to trigger it. I like these games, but this could use an effort to polish and provide tips/tasks.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
so where is the new character selena? i can't find her and how to unlock mom's blowjob?
You have to go to the hospital in the morning, the mom should be in a therapy with a psychiatrist. The blowjob option you need to have her wake you up and go to the toilet at night, do it a couple of times and it should unlock it

gmail161

Jul 31, 2020
I've had no luck finding Selena or getting the third kitchen outfit. Whenever I open the diary like the game promts me to I still just have the 3 pages and nothing about counseling in her diary. I've had her wake me up & done the kitchen activity but both tell me to check her diary & I still have nothing there. Additionally I've visited the hospital many times and I still haven't found Selena. Is there something I'm missing, what exactly are you supposed to do?

gmail161

Jul 31, 2020
Go to check in hospital
Yeah, but when? & what do you need to do to get her to show up because the diary isn't working for me?

EDIT: Hey guys I figured it out. To get the diary entry to work you need to have the prompt first show up and then check Elena's Diary in the afternoon, it doesn't work in the morning. Then the next morning /dawn you can go to the hospital and encounter elena during her therapy sessions. To unlock the 3rd kitchen outfit what you have to do then is to talk with your mom during breakfast, increase Selena's corruption to like 30, have a few sessions with her, and listen into elena's sessions.

Last edited:

King37

May 4, 2024
Hello everyone i am new to this game i came to the point with Elena that is saying i need to chek her diary for hint about this blowjob and i already followed all the hints posted here in this forum but i cannot see the hint in the diary i tried also in the noon time but no hints or anything and in the next morning to go to the hospital but there i didn't found this Selena i tried multiplle times but is not working,did i do something wrong or my game is buged please help,thank you in advance to all for the help and God bless you all.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.65

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 358 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes