honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I really do concur with honihole here. While I also -like most people here- wish the updates were a little more frequent for the amount of content (every 7-8 weeks would be ideal, in my mind) I can't understand the idea of rushing to get to sex in a corruption game. There are some awesome games that get to sex within the first five minutes, but that's really not the idea of a corruption game like this one.

The idea is that either by wit, or potions, or magic, or seduction, a characters starts committing acts with the MC and others that they normally wouldn't do, slowly getting lewder and lewder. Jumping straight to sex really defeats the purpose and all the build-up of a corruption game.

And think of all the lewd things that have already happened to Elena... getting felt up by her daughters, flashing herself in public, groping her son in front of her daughters, urinating on a pool table to distract her son, having her son spit in her face.

And also in a game like this, it's very hard to rush the corruption of a few characters and let the others stay at a lower level or corruption. It makes it harder for characters to have lewd interactions if they're not at the same level. Also, if the MC's family is really corrupted and the girl at the Chinese restaurant is completely innocent, when if comes time for the Chinese restaurant update, it's going to seem really boring because the corruption process will have to be rushed.

I think the progression on this game is really good and balanced. I still believe an update every 7-8 weeks would make us feel happier (that's two or possibly three extra updates a year) but if Mr. C rushes the pacing I don't think anyone would ultimately enjoy the game.
Well said

Reactions: barbarella2021
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes