zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
how do i get to the school? there is no school visible on my map
Where is the mall?
is the subway just a decoration or does it also take you somewhere? in the subway, i can only leave the subway

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Giving The Dev all the benefit of the doubt but there is strong doubt. Corruption was a BOSS game especially towards the end of development although you had to use DS Sama's cheat system. The antiquated mechanics of the past were the norm. I'll just keep lurking until we get the goods.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Seems to have some issues with memory cleanup (running under windows 2022 server) but app is 32bit and from task manager only seems to hit about 1.7GiB of ram, game 'freezes then crashes' with

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\main.py", line 524, in main
    renpy.display.interface.finish_pending()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\core.py", line 3538, in finish_pending
    self.check_background_screenshot()
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\core.py", line 2120, in check_background_screenshot
    self.bgscreenshot_surface = renpy.display.draw.screenshot(self.surftree, self.fullscreen_video)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 1349, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.screenshot
  File "C:\temp\LustVillage-0.70\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
    surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-2012Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lust village 0.70
Sun Jul 21 07:00:04 2024

johanes

May 14, 2017
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! as soon as the intro ended im greeted by shitloads of UI and other bullshit on screen. what the flying fuck are this people thinking that they thought oh lets put shitloads of BS on this game. waste of fucking time mechanics.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
how do i get to the school? there is no school visible on my map
Where is the mall?
is the subway just a decoration or does it also take you somewhere? in the subway, i can only leave the subway
hey, can no one here help me?

&ccount1

Jun 20, 2021
That may be true, but I do check in with this game once in a while. From what I've seen there's been very little progress in the storylines to reach full penetration or any at all over the last year this game has been being made. Most other games that I've played let the MC have penetration sex within the first 3 or 4 versions or less depending on the dev. One game I tried didn't even have anything more than a HJ or BJ within the first 2 years of development. To me that's just lazy development of an adult sex game.
It's a corruption game, not a sex game, and it's a very good corruption, sandbox game.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes