Tease Me

May 6, 2017
thanks. turns out I already had it but it just doesn't show a book marker like the others until you go to the page for some reason so I got really confused
If youclick on the tab arrow too fast you never see it if you go slow you see it count 2 then three then the when the dick drawing shows up the three tab goes away. but the page is still there.

johndarko123

Nov 30, 2018
hey is there a way to check your progress with each character ? i have no idea if am done with the character for this patch and do we know if you can unlock every ? in the gallery or they are for later updates

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
So I am struggling with this game.

Without a tutorial, I decided to fully corrupt the mom and sisters before I branched out. I've now realized I need to kind of do things in tandem. Example corrupt mom's boss along with mom etc. I'm stuck on mom and Diana

Mom is corrupted to the point that she makes out with the therapist and after that scene I am told i need to corrupt her furrther. Last date is the one where if I disturb her I put the glans in but that's it.

SHe also gives me a blow job if i have hr wake me up, and in the kitchen at dawn.

Boss is corrupted to the point on the weekends I can finger her at her apartment as the husband talks. Spell is blanked out for mom.

All outfits have been unlocked for mom except the lewdist nightie.

For Diana, I've not yet managed to unlock the sexier swimsuit as I can never find her at the pool.

I know its still under development but don't think I'm yet at the end of their current arc.

Any assistance is appreciated.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
So I am struggling with this game.

Without a tutorial, I decided to fully corrupt the mom and sisters before I branched out. I've now realized I need to kind of do things in tandem. Example corrupt mom's boss along with mom etc. I'm stuck on mom and Diana

Mom is corrupted to the point that she makes out with the therapist and after that scene I am told i need to corrupt her furrther. Last date is the one where if I disturb her I put the glans in but that's it.

SHe also gives me a blow job if i have hr wake me up, and in the kitchen at dawn.

Boss is corrupted to the point on the weekends I can finger her at her apartment as the husband talks. Spell is blanked out for mom.

All outfits have been unlocked for mom except the lewdist nightie.

For Diana, I've not yet managed to unlock the sexier swimsuit as I can never find her at the pool.

I know its still under development but don't think I'm yet at the end of their current arc.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Diana mon-fri noon.
Mom bathroom night -pee few times with her.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
hey is there a way to check your progress with each character ? i have no idea if am done with the character for this patch and do we know if you can unlock every ? in the gallery or they are for later updates
Progress with each character ? unlock all outfits.
Gallery -you room laptop.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I'm dying for the next update to arrive and see if I'll see action with the main girls, especially mom.

Reactions: wladek
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes