Enma Ai

Jul 4, 2021
This game is a piece of shit at this point, it's been in development for 5 years and it's pointless, it's just been a scam to cheat subscribers out of their money. Unless you at least complete the main family content, every character is pointless content.

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
This game is a piece of shit at this point, it's been in development for 5 years and it's pointless, it's just been a scam to cheat subscribers out of their money. Unless you at least complete the main family content, every character is pointless content.
Hmmm yes and No, on start sorry for my english :)
He start in 2017 game corruption what have most of focuse, he was litil stupid to start a new game after 1,5 year, when dont end the 1st one. Lust Village get his re-start in 2022 i think and from this time get updates. And this is my"no"

But yeah you have right in this that after two years its low content, he starts put more girls but content its always end on "touching sex"( yeah know about oral in last update but still long time to w8t )and then put another woman. Its sad because it looks like typical milking subscriber money, or meyby not.

Game have potential but Dev do what want, sow bether save money when you see slow or zero progress.
Ps. plz dont write that Dev have life, or this is his hobby etc,same on me i have my life and i write what i want.

Gl :]

Apr 18, 2022
No.
The X is the hospital
Open that up by talking with Diana at breakfast. Make sure you use magic on her if their is no dialogue.
Dude ask tons of questions, you chose to answer one and answered it wrong. Good Job. The "x" is literally the red cross, you know the symbol for hospital. It is already unlocked.

Apr 18, 2022
comment on made to have Elena's latest kitchen outfit ? Please
Dude, don't spam tons of questions in one go and please use the search function, your questions have already been answered. Don't waste other peoples time
[/QUOTE]
Hello someone better ?
Pretty sure those apartments are not unlocked yet.
my save above. makes the latest kitchen outfit.
Hey guys I figured it out. To get the diary entry to work you need to have the prompt first show up and then check Elena's Diary in the afternoon, it doesn't work in the morning. Then the next morning /dawn you can go to the hospital and encounter elena during her therapy sessions. To unlock the 3rd kitchen outfit what you have to do then is to talk with your mom during breakfast, increase Selena's corruption to like 30, have a few sessions with her, and listen into elena's sessions.

Reactions: Fabrice123

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Thanks everyone I unlocked the third cooking outfit. in the building is it normal that there are only 3 out of 5 ? otherwise where to find them ? too bad there is no vaginal or anal sex scene.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes