Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dont take this wrong way but is that girl in your signature ok i mean her face seems kinda off
That's Amy from @Domiek 's "Personal Trainer", she's definitely alright, she's just one of the rare true MILF characters currently in VNs, in the sense that her supposed age actually shows, but still rocking it :p

May 30, 2017
It's good that someone is willing to cater to the tiny head fetishists out there, they don't get enough love. 11/IGN would play again!

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
I'm not a fan of that Engine. It obviously tries to portray Japanese people and maybe anime characters. Might as well use Daz right away if you're going to model European people.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not a fan of HS. but some are pretty good.
not the fan of the females here.... some are pretty, some are weird.

i like when dev put work on the project, but from an HS game, i would like one day the devs ( whoever they are in all those HS games) to put more work into males... because the males models really piss me off.
sooo yeah, nice girls and all... but for fuck sake do something with the males too.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
It would help greatly for art renders to take a life drawing or anatomy class. The proportions are way off, it is as if Rob Liefeld was the Art Director for many of these....sigh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Never noticed he's not big on lots of dialogue? Thats how corruption dialogue goes too
Didnt noticed he is the maker of Corruption. Thats why this felt so similar. I think that 2 so similar games are nothing to strive for. And you can have good dialog in corruption games in general. (GGGB i.E.)

But as I said, the UI is nice and its just a demo, so I think there is still the opportunity to improve a lot :)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh hey... He's using some of the mods I made! Nice!

And, compared to Corruption, this is visually superior. I'll give it a try later.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's Amy from @Domiek 's "Personal Trainer", she's definitely alright, she's just one of the rare true MILF characters currently in VNs, in the sense that her supposed age actually shows, but still rocking it :p
with wrinkles like that.... more like a gilf with plastic surgery :p

milfs are like late 30s-50 and 55+ is gilf territory (since their hypothetical child would be having kids around that age)

but hey that is just my opinion, although some of these models in the 3d seem to only go to late 40s maybe 50, then boom the model be 65 XD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
with wrinkles like that.... more like a gilf with plastic surgery :p

milfs are like late 30s-50 and 55+ is gilf territory (since their hypothetical child would be having kids around that age)

but hey that is just my opinion, although some of these models in the 3d seem to only go to late 40s maybe 50, then boom the model be 65 XD
Perhaps, but it's also possible that a woman has a baby at a young age, like 16-18, that way you can become a GILF and still be in your 40s, hell, not even yet in the 40s if the kid follows in the same footsteps, haha :p

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes