Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Seriously?!... This game was released in September 2018 and it is still version 0.01??????... And what's more important ... it's just as boring! Dammm!!! Anyway... the Mom is HOT!!

Reactions: DMC

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Seriously?!... This game was released in September 2018 and it is still version 0.01??????... And what's more important ... it's just as boring! Dammm!!! Anyway... the Mom is HOT!!
i guess the guy is still focused on finishing the corruption first, this is probably a concept that he will jump on once he finished the corruption

Reactions: DJsona

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is it just me or are all of their heads way too small? Browsing through the new games when you see the preview images for this one it's just really unsettling because it strikes you (or at least me) how misproportioned the women are. Just their heads. Shrunken heads on otherwise fairly normal bodies. I haven't actually tried the game (because of this) but all the preview images seem to show the same thing. :(

Makes me wonder what possessed the developer to specifically alter all of the women in this way... maybe tiny heads are their personal standard of beauty?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is it just me or are all of their heads way too small? Browsing through the new games when you see the preview images for this one it's just really unsettling because it strikes you (or at least me) how misproportioned the women are. Just their heads. Shrunken heads on otherwise fairly normal bodies. I haven't actually tried the game (because of this) but all the preview images seem to show the same thing. :(

Makes me wonder what possessed the developer to specifically alter all of the women in this way... maybe tiny heads are their personal standard of beauty?
Once you see it, can't unsee it. Goddamn.

Reactions: phreadom

SemiAdroit1

Jan 14, 2019
View attachment 152526

Overview:
here is a demo version of the new project Lust Village~!
Because it is a demo version, there is not much you can do in the game. You will see some characters and you will be able to see the system of the game.​

Thread updated: 2019-04-07
Game Updated: 2019-04-07
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows & Linux
:
- -
Thanks to @onii7z for the link

View attachment 152524 View attachment 152523 View attachment 152525 View attachment 152527 View attachment 152528 View attachment 152529 View attachment 152530 View attachment 152531
These chicks all have legs like tree trunks! And look at the hand of the girl in the shower - like something out of a horror movie, yikes! LOL

3.30 star(s) 31 Votes