U

User_51567

Are you actually asking for freaking saves..
In a First version of a game (0.005) Where there are only a couple interactions possible...

Holy shit.... You my good sir have won the prize for being the most lazy "person" that i have ever encountered...
Your prize you ask?, permission to leave this site forever:whistle:

Edit:.
But looking at your post History....Well, i am not surprised :)

Reactions: Gandalf78

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Console Cheat's:
Lust Village Cheat:

XX= Value
elana_lust= XX
diana_corruption= XX
sophia_obedience= XX
lisa_lust=XX

stength=
charisma=
intellect=
massage=
camera=
inventory.money=
cant get any to work =( when i go to character info the numbers dont change made them all 100

Reactions: maax701
U

User_51567

Ciccio 'stai calmo, che cazzo vi fumate?!
I think that you are the one that's smoking something ;).
A person who is "right" in their mind wouldn't ask for a save game for a first version where there is only handful of scenes :)

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
In a First version of a game (0.005) Where there are only a couple interactions possible...

Holy shit.... You my good sir have won the prize for being the most lazy "person" that i have ever encountered...

LoL

tommassive

Nov 22, 2018

Don't be a jerk.

I am looking for saves too. Game bugged out and I never saved after a few hours of play. Very annoyed.

Rip2

Sep 13, 2018
I buy flowers, but when I try to give them to the mother, or the Principal, they do not appear and I just get the "Leave" option. However, I am able to gift my younger sister chocolate.
Is't not flowers but roses you'll have to buy

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
what software did you use to make the renders Mr.C? All the images are like a combo of HS and Daz3d, the perfect one!!

U

User_51567

have you tried out this game yet ive played the beta but im curious how much content is in the game and is there any sexual content yet also how much is the game related to the old game
It's pretty comparable to Corruption's updates.
So maybe 10 to 15 minutes of new content playing of an old save, of course a little bit longer from the start.

My suggestion... Wait for a couple more updates and play it somewhere around 0.050 again :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's pretty comparable to Corruption's updates.
So maybe 10 to 15 minutes of new content playing of an old save, of course a little bit longer from the start.

My suggestion... Wait for a couple more updates and play it somewhere around 0.050 again :p
bummer i guess seeing how this is more of sand box then the old game it wont have has much content as the old game

Reactions: User_51567
3.30 star(s) 31 Votes