YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
Hello,
I can't find the trigger where I can go on a date with Elena (mum) (somewhere and / or sometime at the end of the weekend).
Can someone give me a tip?
Thank you

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Hmmm from the preview art, some of the character model just doesn't click in for me, his previous game is really really good not gonna lie tho, some of the example maybe his mom(i assume its the brunnete older looking woman in preview) is look too old for your average mom troupe, and if you compare to corruption even the grandma there (sophia) is much more younger looking :LOL: . gonna try later tho...

sunio999

May 24, 2021
It is a little disappointing. I am very surprised that there is still no any real H-scene after v0.70 such long time. It looks like MrDev is playing tricks on us. Is he really the same guy who have made Corruption this master piece?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
It is a little disappointing. I am very surprised that there is still no any real H-scene after v0.70 such long time. It looks like MrDev is playing tricks on us. Is he really the same guy who have made Corruption this master piece?
1. This isn't going to end at 1.0. Still lots to do/go.

2. If you recall Corruption, it also took a long time to for any H scenes to happen. So relax.

3. If you've been paying attention here, I mentioned that this very next update is going to have MC & Elena mambo horizontally.

sunio999

May 24, 2021

2. If you recall Corruption, it also took a long time to for any H scenes to happen. So relax.

3. If you've been paying attention here, I mentioned that this very next update is going to have MC & Elena mambo horizontally.
Well, thanks for the reply, I'm just complaining about the contents. After 3 hours of game playing, and found that there is no any "rewards", this is really upsetting. I have to play Corruption again to offload.

Apr 7, 2019

I'll just add to honihole's observations here. A good corruption game by its nature progresses slowly, and the most slowly at the start. The journey there and the anticipation make getting there more fun.

I've often said I wish that the releases were slightly more frequent, but the pacing seems great, perhaps even better than the pacing of Corruption, which was itself a great game.

JamTart

Nov 23, 2023
I've played this game a few times and like it alot. The only issue is I can never get very far with any of the NPC's. The most I've gotten is a BJ. Is there more in the game that I'm just missing or is that it?

Apr 7, 2019
I've played this game a few times and like it alot. The only issue is I can never get very far with any of the NPC's. The most I've gotten is a BJ. Is there more in the game that I'm just missing or is that it?
Hey JamTart, the game is still a work in progress (which I know you already know :) ) but I think Mr. C decided to advance pretty much all characters' corruption at about the same rate. The corruption mechanic got a little unbalanced later in Corruption (e.g. the newscaster would flash her breasts on air and some characters still weren't corrupted at all). I believe Lust Village will be more balanced in its approach and that's why the NPC's won't let us get very far. Yet :cool:

JamTart

Nov 23, 2023
Hey JamTart, the game is still a work in progress (which I know you already know :) ) but I think Mr. C decided to advance pretty much all characters' corruption at about the same rate. The corruption mechanic got a little unbalanced later in Corruption (e.g. the newscaster would flash her breasts on air and some characters still weren't corrupted at all). I believe Lust Village will be more balanced in its approach and that's why the NPC's won't let us get very far. Yet :cool:
Thank you for your reply. I kinda guessed that was the case, but just needed it clarified.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I trigger Sophia's new pool scene?
I have high stats with her, but she just repeats the same scene from the previous version I played (0.60 I think).

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes