Others Completed Lustful Arena [v1.0] [Wexeo]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
May 16, 2017
It's not that fast anymore but good luck to hit the yellow. They were cool projects and it's a shame to waste time on such "gambling game" crap, especially since the drawing style is very nice.

Reactions: Onysko

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Even tho I'm a low level supporter I am on the fence, became a patreon for IBoobs 2, but i guess this is OK, just add a gallery

Reactions: Zoctongo

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Gotta say, I think this guy's strengths lie mainly in his ability to produce captivating artwork and making it move well and give life to his h-scenes. And this showcase through the menu and everything else gives me much better feelings than the more "town" style game he was previously working on. And I get if he just wants to use these games as more of a way to hone his skills than anything else, although it's only going to frustrate people if he doesn't properly finish them. But, from what I've seen in this installment, the guy could keep on producing more and more games similar to this one and I'd be happy. Although, get a better naming system, unless the next proper sequel/next mini-game style installment is going to be called "Lustful Arena 2". I feel you'll be hard-pressed to build a proper audience if people can't associate one game you made with another.

Good game, I fapped. :D

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes