Others Completed Lustful Arena [v1.0] [Wexeo]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm just saying, it was a bit of a challenge before, but a strong enough challenge that I could still always attempt in under a minute. But taking out the additional pieces to me was just so dumb. With no ways to gain life again, if you screw up once before you reach even the 2nd to last trio of moves. I don't think I'm being outrageous when I say, I don't care if the Dev himself can always win it every time, I care if the player has an opportunity to win it. This isn't a Yakuza game, I'm not gonna grind this hard for it. I just opened the package contents to look at the new animations.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
how do I access this?
I'm sure if you look around the site someone has made a cheat engine tutorial. or if you click "help" in the cheat engine menu there is a tutorial inside of the application itself, but as i have nothing better to do today.......... Read the spoiler. YOUR WELCOME. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand you guys.
The gameplay is boring or monotonous but not complex in any way, since I win the game every time I add edits and it turns out I almost always at the first attempt, but yes, the gameplay is boring in itself, and I am already working on new mechanics and yes, the codes will be added to the game, since you need it so much.
But, only when I finish it, by my calculation there are a couple of levels left, there can be a maximum of 3 updates.
Are you making the game for yourself to play or for other people to play? Because you're not supposed to develop game mechanics with what you can accomplish in mind, but rather the average joe. Doesn't matter if you can achieve it first time, because you're not the one who's paying for it. You're the one trying to earn from it. If average joe gets pissed off and throws it down because the gameplay is fucking him, you earn zero. Stop being so small-minded.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I'm sure if you look around the site someone has made a cheat engine tutorial. or if you click "help" in the cheat engine menu there is a tutorial inside of the application itself, but as i have nothing better to do today.......... Read the spoiler. YOUR WELCOME. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so its not showing whats in the second picture
it only shows the one application

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Im gonna add to Tbone idea with the bar and bonus content, maybe make a window and show her face in it and when u hit the "perfect" zones u can get her to a state of pure ecstasy or smth like that, maybe make it a toggle option so ppl can choose ? 2 birds with one stone easier gameplay for everyone and a small reward for tryhards or skilled players.
Appreciate it Desuro!

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Glad to hear it)
In the next update, the game will be simplified)
Praise be Wexeo!

A lil advice for future game development, using more puzzle-based (grab something, bring it to someone, click something, give correct response/answer to someone etc) ways to progress instead of using reflex-based trials to progress is better, for more users/players.
Since i assume you want as many people as possible to try out your games.

If using reflex-based stages, think of the majority of users/players, not just the skilled few. :)

Timing-based is ok, if there is some room for mistakes.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
The first two tries were really hard, but as you get more money you can buy more life/chances and it makes it easier as you can adapt to trial and error. Finished it on the 3rd try. Perhaps this design isn't really accessible for everyone and another fun minigame on the side could be more interesting.

Also, Wexeo kind of sad that the two first I.Boobs were abandoned as they were really great. The first I.boob seems almost finish, really not sure why not wrapping it up really quick as a minigame? The second IBoob has lots of potentials to develop lots of scenarios and different NPCs, since you roam around a sandbox, but I can understand it's an ambitious project. You could always come back to it and add more NPC with other games you make. Creating and completing mini-games would be best for your reputation I think. I like how this mini-game was taken from Iboob2.

Ideas for this game:
  • Use money to purchase other types of clothes
  • Gain levels to unlock different people (Include that crab girl or Violet from Iboob2)
  • Use money to make the wheel of the puzzle(not sure what its called) slower so the difficulty is easier.
  • Have the ability to click on the ass to gain money, but successfully hitting the pink bars gain more money.
  • Make so that you can click on the main menu ass
Not including this in Review section so it doesn't affect the overall rating for future updates.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes