AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
hi,thanks for being intereste. I am working to fix the bugs, I am very very new to renpy, being from c# this was a challenge, I will work out the bugs soon
Hey, no problem, i see that the game could have a great future, just need a little more love (and for your first is not a bad game), and maybe the mc not being complete naive, another question, did uncle know that every girl that come to the house the mc will need to have sex? Because, well....he left auntie there :BootyTime:...and i hope he don't go back again.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hey, no problem, i see that the game could have a great future, just need a little more love (and for your first is not a bad game), and maybe the mc not being complete naive, another question, did uncle know that every girl that come to the house the mc will need to have sex? Because, well....he left auntie there :BootyTime:...and i hope he don't go back again.
Yeah,we hope so,because now in unplayeble sadly.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
shit pregnancy in a 0.1? this could either be amazing or really bad
The game relies on getting the girl pregnant , it has to happen sooner or later. But no one is going to get pregnant in this version :D

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The game relies on getting the girl pregnant , it has to happen sooner or later. But no one is going to get pregnant in this version :D
oh so the tag should not be applied yet then the tags are for current content not future content

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The Coder previous saves were all fucked. I clicked on them and it dropped me back to the main menu. I had one auto save that were showing the cp stat of the goddess, if I clicked close on the tab, it dropped me out as well. I had to click on another room to not get dropped.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The Coder previous saves were all fucked. I clicked on them and it dropped me back to the main menu. I had one auto save that were showing the cp stat of the goddess, if I clicked close on the tab, it dropped me out as well. I had to click on another room to not get dropped.
Hi , Previous saves are not compatible. Please start new.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes