Abhi99

Aug 30, 2021
I am unable to find the magic flower in the backyard after using dom on Cathy. Could use some help....

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
So there is a event where you have to use resistance two times on jennifer but since we cannot access it teo time you have to do it one time so question for dev can we use resistance two time on jennifer.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So there is a event where you have to use resistance two times on jennifer but since we cannot access it teo time you have to do it one time so question for dev can we use resistance two time on jennifer.
I honestly don't recall what to do, please try to follow the hints and see if it helps.

Jamgos

Mar 28, 2023
How tf do I run this game on android. Anyone care to help me out? I installed the compressed android version

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
No ending with Evelyn? What about the goddess sisters? I would've loved to see them all preggy in one picture

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Completed game but where is the rest of the harem? The rest of the family? You got them all pregnant they just run off and forget the father?

Anyways to play this game without crashing I had to download the newer Renpy SDK 7.5.1 and rebuild it. Worked great than no more crashing.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes