str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what are you suppose to do when girls are blocked?
says evelyn is blocked and jennifer ??
cant even turn in found items Untitled.png

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And some set the completed tag on every chapter.
But the dev could still change 0.6 to 1.0 and all confusion is off the table ^^

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's the full game
cheers
Not all games keep going to the point of reaching 1.0

Some games only go for several updates and that's all the author had planned. They don't drag games out.
Generally speaking any number less than 1 usually means incomplete, an approximate indicator how close to complete it is, 0.6 suggests to me 60% complete. Like @Virulenz said changing the version number to 1.0 is a firm way of indicating completion (with the possible exeptions of bug fixes/revisions)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Generally speaking any number less than 1 usually means incomplete, an approximate indicator how close to complete it is, 0.6 suggests to me 60% complete. Like @Virulenz said changing the version number to 1.0 is a firm way of indicating completion (with the possible exeptions of bug fixes/revisions)
Thing is, a lot of these devs are amateurs just doing this for a hobby. They, like a good number of us dwelling on this here piracy site, don't really care about version numbers.

This had 6 planned updates and that's how they were numbered.

I just look for the completed tag.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thing is, a lot of these devs are amateurs just doing this for a hobby. They, like a good number of us dwelling on this here piracy site, don't really care about version numbers.

This had 6 planned updates and that's how they were numbered.

By the tone of your response it seems like you think I'm calling for the Devs head or something,

My post was purely meant as informative, if the Dev doesn't want to act on it, then thats that, I'm certainly not going to go on the rampage demanding the he/she must conform to my expectations.

But looking back on this page alone I notice I wasn't the first to query the completeness of a 0.6
It has a completed tag, but it is at V0.6. Does this mean that the game is finished or that only V0.6 is finished? Are you going to develop the game further?
and likely there will be others in the future.

Then you have probably missed alot of content, as Virulenz correctly said
And some set the completed tag on every chapter.
Not sure what your reference to "piracy site" has to with anything, does incoherant communication about version progression stick it to the man in some way?

Nevermind...., I withdraw whatever objection you think I made, updating a version number is clearly far too time consuming and expensive to even be considered by anyone reasonable. (y)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
By the tone of your response it seems like you think I'm calling for the Devs head or something,

My post was purely meant as informative, if the Dev doesn't want to act on it, then thats that, I'm certainly not going to go on the rampage demanding the he/she must conform to my expectations.

But looking back on this page alone I notice I wasn't the first to query the completeness of a 0.6

and likely there will be others in the future.

Then you have probably missed alot of content, as Virulenz correctly said

Not sure what your reference to "piracy site" has to with anything, does incoherant communication about version progression stick it to the man in some way?

Nevermind...., I withdraw whatever objection you think I made, updating a version number is clearly far too time consuming and expensive to even be considered by anyone reasonable. (y)
Hi, I am not sure if 1.0 means complete because some games follow 1, 2, 3 as version numbers, I mean they are all over the place to be honest, so I didn't bother to change it to 1.0, If I make it 1 in this thread and the game files are 0.6 would again lead to confusion.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I am not sure if 1.0 means complete because some games follow 1, 2, 3 as version numbers, I mean they are all over the place to be honest, so I didn't bother to change it to 1.0, If I make it 1 in this thread and the game files are 0.6 would again lead to confusion.
usually (or atleast it used to be) 1 = first complete, then up to the next integer for reveiwed versions, sequels, and/or chapters.
Ultimately it's your call, not like anyone enforces or even advices any kind of version standard, even among AAA Games there is poor version definition.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes