The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Speech box transparency is not working in android screenshot is after restarting the game
I just tested this, It does not work on android, I will add a note in front page. It was not meant for android :)

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I have to say I like this game, but I also have a few problems with it. The game lists as version 0.6 and yet has the completed tag which makes me think there had been plans for more to happen but the developer decided they didn't want to work on it anymore, which is their choice but at least this game finishes off the main storyline quest, but it really feels like something is missing. I mean the Aunt is mentioned to have three daughters, and the Uncle(dad) walks out on all of them at the same time, and the MC is told he must get every girl who enters the house pregnant. It feels like there was missing content there, like why did the three cousins never come over to talk with mom about dad disappearing, especially after the divorce papers came, and start a path to impregnate them for the MC.

Reactions: HansDampf788

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
So I have to say I like this game, but I also have a few problems with it. The game lists as version 0.6 and yet has the completed tag which makes me think there had been plans for more to happen but the developer decided they didn't want to work on it anymore, which is their choice but at least this game finishes off the main storyline quest, but it really feels like something is missing. I mean the Aunt is mentioned to have three daughters, and the Uncle(dad) walks out on all of them at the same time, and the MC is told he must get every girl who enters the house pregnant. It feels like there was missing content there, like why did the three cousins never come over to talk with mom about dad disappearing, especially after the divorce papers came, and start a path to impregnate them for the MC.
Because the developer didn't want to do the game anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, This was my first game and I had written really bad code, the maintenance was quite hectic and was breaking saves often, as i've previously told it was feeling like a chore. There were some untied loose ends but the game itself was mostly driven by sexual content rather than story.
I am working on a new Game with all the feedback from this one, So these mistakes will not happen again :)

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, This was my first game and I had written really bad code, the maintenance was quite hectic and was breaking saves often, as i've previously told it was feeling like a chore. There were some untied loose ends but the game itself was mostly driven by sexual content rather than story.
I am working on a new Game with all the feedback from this one, So these mistakes will not happen again :)
All things considered I am glad that you left the game with the quest completed, and I am glad the process didn't discourage you enough to make you drop it all together. I can't count the number of games I played that ended up in the crap heap before they really got started. As for Save breaking updates, that happens Fairly often, Good luck though I will definitely check out your next game.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
Reactions: HuargoDxD

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
The game is good, I really wanted to play, but it it's very grind.
For what I seen in the tutorial it looks like we need to exceed 80 points more or less with each girl, point by point. It's very grind and very exhausting.
Shame, cause the game looks really good otherwise.

Sorry, I said grind, but I don't know if that is the right word, I'm not a english speaker.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes