The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This does not make sense though for a few reason

1. As i said the sister's pregnancy bar never changed, it still showed 3/4 full which does not make sense if they have not had sex yet. Technically non-penetrative pregnancy is possible but it is extremely rare. One survey found only .8% of women survey reported not having vaginal sex and even that number is suspect as it relies on self reporting
2. If the save are supposedly reset and that scene is routed to a different character, how will i know that if i am playing a save well after i have already had sex with her in my playthrough?

Ultimately i think most people that voted to have the sister turned into a virgin were more upset by the fact it did not seem she was a virgin the first time we had sex not to have her be reverted to a virgin at the end of the game. So if we went through a fresh playthrough then she would have been a virgin the first time we had sex. That is my understanding at least
Yes, For a new player it would make sense,
For point 2 , It does not matter as it is a force reset(i.e you will be redirected new route no matter wich save you load into V0.6)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I enjoyed the game, was surprised that it ended but I get the whole "feeling like a chore" part. I have seen and read about many games that have gone to shit because the dev didn't have the passion anymore and you could tell. So yeah, I wanted more but it was at least it had an ending that didn't suck as bad as I have seen other games end. The only thing about the ending is that the "landlord 2" and tutor didn't stick around. How are they going to get pregnant and just leave like that dammit (at least without a possible explanation).
Ya, I wanted MC to end up with 2 character just like the beginning of the game, I somehow lost track of Tutor and LandLord 2 :(

andrewknows

Sep 23, 2020
Hey @TheCoder lots of people are furious about the story ending and after playing full story i also feel like something missing. But anyway when i play games like this personally I'm looking for great scenes rather then movie like perfect story. so its OK for me.

But i have good suggestion for you. I saw you are good at making scenes in this game so next time try making game out of already available story from sites like fiction mania or writing.com (Interactive Stories) by taking explicit permission from story keepers. That way you also gets already story follower's support and they also gets to enjoy their favorite story in digital form.

It makes win-win situation for us all.

There is studio/photo mode may be coming in Cyberpunk 2077 see if that can help you to make great visuals.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If I am being honest I also don't like the ending. Not just because it feels rushed but because of the way it makes the whole game feel in general. In my opinion an ending can make or break a story. Here this ending kind of ruins the game. At the end of it you lose nearly all your girls so it makes it seems like what was the point of getting involved with them in the first place? There wasn't even an option for those who wanted the full harem ending which people were kind of expecting with how the game was set up, or those that want just a select few girls.

The dev says the reason the aunt and tutor weren't included was because they lost track of them. Seriously? You are the dev, it is your responsibility to know where all the characters are in the story and where they are heading. So they just get pregnant with the MC's child and make no contact again and we are supposed to believe that? For those of us that go the full harem route trying to get every girl, it seems like a waste, to have all those interactions and not end up with them. It makes the whole journey pointless if at the end of it you lose nearly everything or this case nearly of them.

This kind of ending really brings into question the kind of quality to be expected in the next game the dev is working on, if we are going to get another ending like this in that one.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey @TheCoder lots of people are furious about the story ending and after playing full story i also feel like something missing. But anyway when i play games like this personally I'm looking for great scenes rather then movie like perfect story. so its OK for me.

But i have good suggestion for you. I saw you are good at making scenes in this game so next time try making game out of already available story from sites like fiction mania or writing.com (Interactive Stories) by taking explicit permission from story keepers. That way you also gets already story follower's support and they also gets to enjoy their favorite story in digital form.

It makes win-win situation for us all.

There is studio/photo mode may be coming in Cyberpunk 2077 see if that can help you to make great visuals.
Thanks , I will be focused on story going forth :)

Reactions: jxd

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Where's the heck is the phone located it says living room but after touching all around the glass table there were nothing

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I wish there as a cheat mod just for the spell energy, I feel like I've waited a week and dominate is still only half full

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wish there as a cheat mod just for the spell energy, I feel like I've waited a week and dominate is still only half full
Unfortunately no, But you will not need Dom more than 5 times in the game. Try continuing other events while it recharges

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Unfortunately no, But you will not need Dom more than 5 times in the game. Try continuing other events while it recharges
That's hat I've been doing, but the next event with the goddess says I need it or I'll miss a scene and things are starting to bottle neck

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
For point 2 , It does not matter as it is a force reset(i.e you will be redirected new route no matter wich save you load into V0.6)
That's actually my point, if you have played the game prior to this update and load from a save after the last version (.5) you would have no idea that this "reroute" happened just all of a sudden your sister is no longer a virgin. You have to see this from the players perspective, which is i already slept with the sister several times. Normally when Dev make a change of this nature they make it so you have to start a fresh playthrough (ie breaking previous saves) and thus the new story makes sense. At a minimum you should put a disclaimer at the beginning explaining that it may require a fresh play through to understand the changes made

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Why do I constantly need to wait for these spells to recharge? Why is that part of the game? Is it supposed to add immersion? I just find it so annoying... It really detracts from the game.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Why do I constantly need to wait for these spells to recharge? Why is that part of the game? Is it supposed to add immersion? I just find it so annoying... It really detracts from the game.
Not my best decision, I've tried to minimize it towards the end

Reactions: DA22
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes