The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This doesn't seem like a fun ending.

Having a unavoidable rape scene and the fact that I'm not sure I can enjoy this ending. I think I'm definitely not going to play it.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck with the new one.
Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: BlasKyau

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but after reading the crap the dev made with the sister and the seemingly crap and rushed end I don't know if I even want to play this game and any other game from the dev, because of the risk it happens again.
I really am not sure why are you being so harsh, But hey its up to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but after reading the crap the dev made with the sister and the seemingly crap and rushed end I don't know if I even want to play this game and any other game from the dev, because of the risk it happens again.
The dev reworked the sister's story. I will agree that it wasn't an ideal ending. But if I am not mistaken this was the dev's first game, mistakes will happen and he probably learned a lot from making this game and won't make the same mistakes in the future.

• Love
Reactions: The Coder

andrewknows

Sep 23, 2020
I really am not sure why are you being so harsh, But hey its up to you.
I don't know about others, but i liked this game. Sometime people don't like the climax because they either have high expectation from dev. or other stories in their mind :WeSmart:.

Keep these things as positive criticism and bring us some exciting games in future.

This is all i can write to motivate you :BootyTime:. please don't get too much distracted by criticism and bring new game.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know about others, but i liked this game. Sometime people don't like the climax because they either have high expectation from dev. or other stories in their mind :WeSmart:.

Keep these things as positive criticism and bring us some exciting games in future.

This is all i can write to motivate you :BootyTime:. please don't get too much distracted by criticism and bring new game.
Thanks for the motivation , You will not be disappointed :)

Reactions: jxd

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The game seems good but the MC is just too dumb. I get having a dumb characters but when they're too dumb its just annoying. The MC comes off as so dumb I'm not sure how has capable of speaking in full sentences.

Raz

Jun 1, 2017
I enjoyed the game, was surprised that it ended but I get the whole "feeling like a chore" part. I have seen and read about many games that have gone to shit because the dev didn't have the passion anymore and you could tell. So yeah, I wanted more but it was at least it had an ending that didn't suck as bad as I have seen other games end. The only thing about the ending is that the "landlord 2" and tutor didn't stick around. How are they going to get pregnant and just leave like that dammit (at least without a possible explanation).

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
No the saves get reset, that event does not happen because its rerouted to different character
This does not make sense though for a few reason

1. As i said the sister's pregnancy bar never changed, it still showed 3/4 full which does not make sense if they have not had sex yet. Technically non-penetrative pregnancy is possible but it is extremely rare. One survey found only .8% of women survey reported not having vaginal sex and even that number is suspect as it relies on self reporting
2. If the save are supposedly reset and that scene is routed to a different character, how will i know that if i am playing a save well after i have already had sex with her in my playthrough?

Ultimately i think most people that voted to have the sister turned into a virgin were more upset by the fact it did not seem she was a virgin the first time we had sex not to have her be reverted to a virgin at the end of the game. So if we went through a fresh playthrough then she would have been a virgin the first time we had sex. That is my understanding at least

Feb 19, 2018
Might wanna update it to 1.0.0 if the game is completed, 0.6 seems really odd for a completed game, gives a weird "could have gone for longer" feeling. Anyways theres no standard to versioning so you do you, but it would help avoid confusing I believe, looking forward to the next project will check it out once a few more updates are in! Thanks for the game.

• Star-struck

lordmode

Sep 10, 2018
I tried alot to find phone and searched all times on coffee table can someone show me screenshot place phone

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Might wanna update it to 1.0.0 if the game is completed, 0.6 seems really odd for a completed game, gives a weird "could have gone for longer" feeling. Anyways theres no standard to versioning so you do you, but it would help avoid confusing I believe, looking forward to the next project will check it out once a few more updates are in! Thanks for the game.
it 100% could have gone longer and was semi planned, he just found it a chore so made the rushed ending.

Which imo I guess is better than nothing, many developers start making really bad stuff, take way to long for tiny updates, or never end (possibly abandon) when they start feeling like it a chore.

Feb 19, 2018
it 100% could have gone longer and was semi planned, he just found it a chore so made the rushed ending.

Which imo I guess is better than nothing, many developers start making really bad stuff, take way to long for tiny updates, or never end (possibly abandon) when they start feeling like it a chore.
Agreed, I rather have an abrupt ending than one "update" every 3 months with minimal content and inconsistency, its the sad fate game games here end up with.

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
Played the .6 final version. For a dev's first game it was really good. Although anything with impreg/preg is going to appeal to me. Especially since you can impregnate almost every girl in the game. I liked the POV views. Third person often ruins immersion for me as many games have very young looking MCs or ones with strange faces. POV can be tough to pull off but I thought this game did a pretty good job at it. I also liked that you could name the MC. It baffles me why so many otherwise good games use a set name for no reason.

The story is just an excuse to create a pregnant harem, but there is nothing wrong with that. It gets the job done and the writing is understandable. It was a little rough in the beginning but it seemed to improve as the game went on. My only real complaint was how naive the MC and Cathy are in the beginning about sex. It is one thing not to have had sex, but to not even know the basic concepts was a bit much for me to suspend disbelief for.

That being said, good job on the first game. If the next game has impreg/preg in it I'll be interested.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I tried alot to find phone and searched all times on coffee table can someone show me screenshot place phone
Page 1 hints section, there is a screenshot(hints spoiler tag) for difficult to find objects

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Played the .6 final version. For a dev's first game it was really good. Although anything with impreg/preg is going to appeal to me. Especially since you can impregnate almost every girl in the game. I liked the POV views. Third person often ruins immersion for me as many games have very young looking MCs or ones with strange faces. POV can be tough to pull off but I thought this game did a pretty good job at it. I also liked that you could name the MC. It baffles me why so many otherwise good games use a set name for no reason.

The story is just an excuse to create a pregnant harem, but there is nothing wrong with that. It gets the job done and the writing is understandable. It was a little rough in the beginning but it seemed to improve as the game went on. My only real complaint was how naive the MC and Cathy are in the beginning about sex. It is one thing not to have had sex, but to not even know the basic concepts was a bit much for me to suspend disbelief for.

That being said, good job on the first game. If the next game has impreg/preg in it I'll be interested.
Thanks for the constructive feedback, and Yes I will add pregnancy path in my next game

Reactions: AdamJohn36
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes