Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I've been experiencing occasional errors since the beginning of the game. Windows version without mods. Otherwise, it's a very beautiful game, and I can't wait to see what's next! Capture.PNG

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
That warning was right, I had absolutely no idea what was going on after the rework ended. Straight nonsensical, weirdly paced, dialogue all over the place.

But I will say seeing the rework and the old work really showed the progress and improvements by dev. Good job, I look forward to your progress.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
That warning was right, I had absolutely no idea what was going on after the rework ended. Straight nonsensical, weirdly paced, dialogue all over the place.

But I will say seeing the rework and the old work really showed the progress and improvements by dev. Good job, I look forward to your progress.
Thank you for your beautiful comment. I'm working harder and harder!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Also you can rate Lustful College if you want. It's really important for future of the game!

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes