Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
When you start the game first time. You're playing main story at that moment. When you reach end of the rework the game says "You reach end of the rework. If you wish you can play the old storyline? But there can be a lot logical problems so When you finish the current rework. You need to wait for next update. So I don't go back and rework the part of the story that I've reworked, so the part that you're currently finishing is actually the current ending of that version.

Reactions: Xegrid

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
When you start the game first time. You're playing main story at that moment. When you reach end of the rework the game says "You reach end of the rework. If you wish you can play the old storyline? But there can be a lot logical problems so When you finish the current rework. You need to wait for next update. So I don't go back and rework the part of the story that I've reworked, so the part that you're currently finishing is actually the current ending of that version.
ok i see for the info

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
Dec 7, 2018
I didn't put any kind of virus malware to my game but someone who is upload it can do it too? I just don't know?
Don't worry Tinkel, the mods / admins are aware of the issue and having an eye on things. They've also clearly stated that the developers of the games are completely innocent in this, so no need to worry about your or anyones reputation.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Don't worry Tinkel, the mods / admins are aware of the issue and having an eye on things. They've also clearly stated that the developers of the games are completely innocent in this, so no need to worry about your or anyones reputation.
Oh oki doki ty!

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Haven't played in a while and I see the rework is still going so I was just wondering if there's any H-scenes with the redhead from school yet? The one with the lesbian goth friend lol

Thanks

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Haven't played in a while and I see the rework is still going so I was just wondering if there's any H-scenes with the redhead from school yet? The one with the lesbian goth friend lol

Thanks
There is no H-scene with Sophie yet. But there is romantic scenes with her. It's really slow-burning story at that moment.

Reactions: RoCu

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
usually i dont read plot and dialogs. but these girls fetishes and scenes made me to read text there is no useless tons of words
cant wait to see new updates

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I played through this up to the end of the reworked content, and it seemed alright. The girls seem mildly interesting, the faculty are all ridiculously hot, and there's some compelling plotlines. but I think something more central and interesting is going to have to happen in order to keep my interest. So far, it's just a guy in a "college" full of girls, and by itself, that's not really that interesting (since I can just do that by default in Koikatsu, or any number of Koikatsu derivatives). I do hope this gets more updates, and the full rework goes through, and I'll be holding off my review until then.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
there must be a problem, after the scene in the club bathroom the game takes me back to the menu screen. am I doing something wrong? because it doesn't continue

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
there must be a problem, after the scene in the club bathroom the game takes me back to the menu screen. am I doing something wrong? because it doesn't continue
usually i dont read plot and dialogs. but these girls fetishes and scenes made me to read text there is no useless tons of words
cant wait to see new updates
Thank you so much welcome to the club! If you love it you can leave a 5 start for me! It's really important thank you!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I played through this up to the end of the reworked content, and it seemed alright. The girls seem mildly interesting, the faculty are all ridiculously hot, and there's some compelling plotlines. but I think something more central and interesting is going to have to happen in order to keep my interest. So far, it's just a guy in a "college" full of girls, and by itself, that's not really that interesting (since I can just do that by default in Koikatsu, or any number of Koikatsu derivatives). I do hope this gets more updates, and the full rework goes through, and I'll be holding off my review until then.
Ah! don't worry about it. It will be really interesting. Thank you for your beautiful comment!

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Sir! This is a rework, so you have to play the whole story again. So I've changed and polished everything, so I've delayed the current story progression a bit! We're still in the reworking process, so you'll have to play the game from the beginning and continue from the end of the rework!

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes