BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Rosalie is not LI she is just mother figure but she is corrupted one. Don't worry LI characters will not be corrupted like other girls. 6 pics will be different.
Anyway, between the fetishes and the images, I'm not interested in her at all, possibly it's better that she isn't a LI.

Then Hazel, Hannah and Sophie is for you mate. They're romance characters. They're love route.
Can't establish a romantic relationship with any of the other LIs? With the rest, will it only be sexual relations without commitment?

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Anyway, between the fetishes and the images, I'm not interested in her at all, possibly it's better that she isn't a LI.

Can't establish a romantic relationship with any of the other LIs? With the rest, will it only be sexual relations without commitment?
Nah of course you can but they're kinds corrupted than others. Every character will he has their own end.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah of course you can but they're kinds corrupted than others. Every character will he has their own end.
Important question. Is the game going to have a harem ending? Can I establish a relationship with all the LIs that interest me and have an ending that includes them all?

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Important question. Is the game going to have a harem ending? Can I establish a relationship with all the LIs that interest me and have an ending that includes them all?
Yes Harem Ending will be available. It's kinda complicated I didn't decide yet harem ending will includes many characters maybe all of them maybe not I don't know yet. :KEK:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes Harem Ending will be available. It's kinda complicated I didn't decide yet harem ending will includes many characters maybe all of them maybe not I don't know yet. :KEK:
For now, as long as it includes Hazel, Hannah and Sophie it works for me, I'm not sure I'll be interested in other LIs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, Emma is loyal mommy figure too. She is so shy but love to please her partner.
Ok, her fetishes don't particularly appeal to me, in fact I dislike spanking and not very entusiast about "cum everywhere on her body", "Mom and son roleplay" isn't so bad, but not really my thing either. So I don't dislike her, but if I have to choose between several LIs, she won't be in the first choice group.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Rosalie is such a hot mommy, I loved this model. At least it's nice to have a hot mommy figure in a non-incest game. Her scenerio looks interesting.

I'll be looking forward to it. Good luck dev

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Ok, her fetishes don't particularly appeal to me, in fact I dislike spanking and not very entusiast about "cum everywhere on her body", "Mom and son roleplay" isn't so bad, but not really my thing either. So I don't dislike her, but if I have to choose between several LIs, she won't be in the first choice group.
Yeah, choices, fetishes and tastes they're all different. I'll try to whole characters good. They just like how they want. Cause they has personality.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so far , a good one,

give more resolution to the renders if can , mat of people around no care about the file size ,as long as there is hd renders

add some milfs and dilfs if can too <3

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Ngl this game is pretty interesting. Is there gonna be a option in the future for Free roam?
I don't think free roam will be added. Because sandbox is pretty hard to do. (For me at least for now.) It's just VN game no sandbox things no free roam. Acually about free roam I'll add some choiceable paths. But not free roam for example when you're in a street. 2 option will be available go left, go right

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
so far , a good one,

give more resolution to the renders if can , mat of people around no care about the file size ,as long as there is hd renders

add some milfs and dilfs if can too <3
Yeah, I want to take 4k renders but unfortunetly I have no space for that :KEK: I'm taking renders when I have 10GB free space in my harddisk :KEK:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, choices, fetishes and tastes they're all different. I'll try to whole characters good. They just like how they want. Cause they has personality.
In any case, if she can be included in the harem ending, I will. In general, I prefer to only discard the LIs that I don't like and keep all the others (even the ones that I don't particularly like, as long as I don't dislike them I don't discard them).

For example, Emma doesn't have fetishes that I'm excited about, but I don't dislike them, so go ahead with her. On the contrary, I don't like any of the Principal's fetishes, so I discard her without any doubt.

In any case, I'd rather know with which LIs you can have a harem ending and with which ones you can't, as I wouldn't want to start a relationship with a LI who isn't going to be part of the harem ending. It's in fact something that I would rather dislike.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
In any case, if she can be included in the harem ending, I will. In general, I prefer to only discard the LIs that I don't like and keep all the others (even the ones that I don't particularly like, as long as I don't dislike them I don't discard them).

For example, Emma doesn't have fetishes that I'm excited about, but I don't dislike them, so go ahead with her. On the contrary, I don't like any of the Principal's fetishes, so I discard it without any doubt.

In any case, I'd rather know with which LIs you can have a harem ending and with which ones you can't, as I wouldn't want to start a relationship with a LI who isn't going to be part of the harem ending. It's in fact something that I would rather dislike.
As I said before I didn't decide the endings yet. In the future I'll ask that to patrons. They will decide the future of the game mostly. I'll say which path I must go A or B? how many vote they use. A 20 B 10 I'll do A path. That's it.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Tried it yesterday with joiplay but didn't work so does this android version made by dev have the hide feature ?

Right now by the comments seems there is many LI to cross more than to keep.

What pictures are you talking about BlasKyau ?
It's showing with other men or alone ?

I basically just rule out hoes, femdom and footjob, I like to collect them all even if I only think they are ok but hoes get kicked away very fast so will I end up only with 3 LI or you are discarding so many because of kinks and not because of being hoe or not ?
I love maledom as long as mc isn't a asshole to the girls for example.

Ty

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Tried it yesterday with joiplay but didn't work so does this android version made by dev have the hide feature ?

I basically just rule out hoes, femdom and footjob, I like to collect them all even if I only think they are ok but hoes get kicked away very fast so will I end up only with 3 LI or you are discarding so many because of kinks and not because of being hoe or not ?

Ty
I tried with my android phone it works well. I don't know joiplay bro. He talking about 6 picture. In the phone first information about Rosalie. It was threesome with gangsters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Ty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes