WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
how to see the text/script of the game? like all the text and variables for gender, etc
i have to use an ide or unzip the game idk?
In the 'game' folder you can find an 'archive.rpa' file, which contains pretty much everything used by the game - art, music, etc. - including all of the scripts. There are a bunch of tools and programmes that you can find that can "unzip" these .rpa files. The game's code and text are specifically in the .rpy files which you can open and read (you can just use Notepad for this).

Reactions: Leozinhe

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
In the 'game' folder you can find an 'archive.rpa' file, which contains pretty much everything used by the game - art, music, etc. - including all of the scripts. There are a bunch of tools and programmes that you can find that can "unzip" these .rpa files. The game's code and text are specifically in the .rpy files which you can open and read (you can just use Notepad for this).
thanks !! i try this on android but on the game directory its has only the saves inside. I think it can only be done on pc version ? i try

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
thanks !! i try this on android but on the game directory its has only the saves inside. I think it can only be done on pc version ? i try
Yeah, I was talking about the PC version. I don't have any experience with the android versions of renpy games, though, so I can't really help you with that one.

Reactions: Leozinhe

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
???
  • Wolves battle (Forest)
  • Pack Leader scene (Forest)
  • Pack Leader & Wolves battle (Wolf's Den)
  • Raptor battle (Swamp; alternate scene for an Insanity bad end against them) [alternate bonus scene if you have your Raptor with you]
  • Big Rat battle (Bareshare, Tavern Basement)
  • Stray Dog (Bareshare, "Outdoor Fun")
  • Wolbauk battle (Wasteland)
  • Wolbauk & Roghak (Iron Blood Village)
  • Gorilla battle and consensual blowjob (Jungle; the latter needs high rep w/ Gorillas)
  • Partial scene w/ Red Orcs' mounts (Wasteland, Insanity bad end against Orc Brute)
  • Cave Crawler battle (Munberry Cave Complex)
  • Tar Beast battle & consensual scene (River's Bank Cave; the latter needs Feminine Juice used) {Do these count?}
  • Ragroach Battle (Junkyard) {Do these count?}
  • Numerous Werewolf scenes (all of which, are in Forest/Wolf's Den/the cave in Wolf's Den; Captured Werewolf scenes in your prison at your house) {these probably don't count, but it's kind of a grey area; wild werewolves sure act feral}
  • Pet Scenes: Dog, Horse, Raptor, Wolf, Wolbauk, Wolf & Dog (all scenes at your house)
  • "Feral" Rhot (Bad End Lizards route after corrupting him w/ corrupted water; can also be captured and put in your prison)
There's probably more I'm forgetting but this should at least convince you there's a fair bit of feral in this game.
  • Satyr battle.
  • Rousk battle.
  • Lizard rider battle.
  • Corrupted lizards technically count.
  • Gunnar has quite a bit of dialogue and a scene in Bareshade.
  • Submitting during initial wererat basement quest.
  • Some troglodyte scenes.

Reactions: Polarthief

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
  • Satyr battle.
  • Rousk battle.
  • Lizard rider battle.
So…. This is are new scene cg? :rolleyes:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
  • Satyr battle.
  • Rousk battle.
  • Lizard rider battle.
Technically Satyr, Lizard man, wererat are fantastical creatures / furries.
Bestiality is for animal without any anthropomorphic features.
Also, "Feral" in furry term has another meaning: any furry that lacks anthropomorphic body feature, but behave as human.
But, I don't see why it matters at all. :KEK:
It's just confusing when someone use the term "Feral".
New gaysexual scene with orc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You mean this is a 'new' CG? Why I feel I saw this before?:unsure:

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
You mean this is a 'new' CG? Why I feel I saw this before?:unsure:
Methinks it's a new CG for an old scene, the one in the battleground where you see an orc plowing a human.

Technically Satyr, Lizard man, wererat are fantastical creatures / furries.
Satyr can spawn a horse-like (feral) creature (yes, you fuck with it); Lizard Rider rides a Raptor (that yes, you can sex as well); Wererat intro scene is when you lose/submit to the big rat (also feral).

They're not saying "Satyr/Lizard Rider/Wererat are ferals", they're saying "there are ferals *in* those battles", which is correct.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Satyr can spawn a horse-like (feral) creature (yes, you fuck with it); Lizard Rider rides a Raptor (that yes, you can sex as well); Wererat intro scene is when you lose/submit to the big rat (also feral).

They're not saying "Satyr/Lizard Rider/Wererat are ferals", they're saying "there are ferals *in* those battles", which is correct.
And Which "Feral' you are using here?
  • 'Feral' for it's OG meaning - A feral / wild animal that's not domesticated? > Bestiality
  • 'Feral' from Furry term - creature that lacks anthropomorphic body feature, but behave as human?
The whole point is to point out to not use words (Feral) in these confusing situations.
I was initially assuming you meant 'Bestiality', which is an Extreme Kink, but ' fantastical creature / furry ' is Normal Kink.
But then this post clearly messing things together, even when they meant the beasts spawn in Satyr / Lizard Rider / Wererat scenes.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
???
  • Wolves battle (Forest)
  • Pack Leader scene (Forest)
  • Pack Leader & Wolves battle (Wolf's Den)
  • Raptor battle (Swamp; alternate scene for an Insanity bad end against them) [alternate bonus scene if you have your Raptor with you]
  • Big Rat battle (Bareshare, Tavern Basement)
  • Stray Dog (Bareshare, "Outdoor Fun")
  • Wolbauk battle (Wasteland)
  • Wolbauk & Roghak (Iron Blood Village)
  • Gorilla battle and consensual blowjob (Jungle; the latter needs high rep w/ Gorillas)
  • Partial scene w/ Red Orcs' mounts (Wasteland, Insanity bad end against Orc Brute)
  • Cave Crawler battle (Munberry Cave Complex)
  • Tar Beast battle & consensual scene (River's Bank Cave; the latter needs Feminine Juice used) {Do these count?}
  • Ragroach Battle (Junkyard) {Do these count?}
  • Numerous Werewolf scenes (all of which, are in Forest/Wolf's Den/the cave in Wolf's Den; Captured Werewolf scenes in your prison at your house) {these probably don't count, but it's kind of a grey area; wild werewolves sure act feral}
  • Pet Scenes: Dog, Horse, Raptor, Wolf, Wolbauk, Wolf & Dog (all scenes at your house)
  • "Feral" Rhot (Bad End Lizards route after corrupting him w/ corrupted water; can also be captured and put in your prison)
There's probably more I'm forgetting but this should at least convince you there's a fair bit of feral in this game.
From your post, there is a scene with both the dog and wolf? Any ideas how to get it? o_O

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
From your post, there is a scene with both the dog and wolf? Any ideas how to get it? o_O
Try making both very dominant. Then you should see it eventually.

• 'Feral' for it's OG meaning - A feral / wild animal that's not domesticated? > Bestiality
  • 'Feral' from Furry term - creature that lacks anthropomorphic body feature, but behave as human?
The whole point is to point out to not use words (Feral) in these confusing situations.
I was initially assuming you meant 'Bestiality', which is an Extreme Kink, but ' fantastical creature / furry ' is Normal Kink.
But then this post clearly messing things together, even when they meant the beasts spawn in Satyr / Lizard Rider / Wererat scenes.
I was actually using Hayao's definition because I just searched the code for "beast_lover" variable. All of that content is hidden unless you get deep into that kink, the start of which are the wolf scenes in the forest that you encounter early on and can opt out of. And by "that content" I do mean the feral/beast part, most of the time you still get the scene, it's just missing beast content. Incidentally cave crawlers aren't included in the beast list for example, but some scenes with corrupted lizards are. So yeah it's not particularly consistent.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
TBH I use Feral to refer to both, but in this instance, I was referring to the former, the kink.

Once both are very dominant, randomly when you are horny, if you choose Relieve Yourself at home, sometimes the wolf will just pounce on you instead of you making a selection for how you want to get off. Encouraging him continues the scene and your dog will make you blow him. Scolding will still finish it the scene, but your wolf will lose some dominance and the dog doesn't join in.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes