Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Bruh. Look at the date. Do you really think Patreon would buy a site that is dedicated to LEAKING PATREON CONTENT?
Tbf, they released it when the timezones were still March 31st for many users (i.e. me lol), then this generated a mass confusion/panic. Pretty clever tbh

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really hope the Patreon thing is a joke

If not, then at least I'm glad I found a telegram group that shares a lot of vn updates
If you check the page they linked into, you will see quite clear what's going on.
(I didn't, since I have Skip Redirect)
It's quite a committed prank :LOL:
Not to mention many are busy celebrating Easter (and March 31st), quite easy caught off guard.

Tho I wouldn't be surprised it really happens. Good things won't last forever ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Mandj120

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Hey is there a difference in content between male and female MCs? Just want to know if I'd be missing out on stuff by playing a female.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Hey is there a difference in content between male and female MCs? Just want to know if I'd be missing out on stuff by playing a female.
Honestly, I feel like the majority of us here wouldn't know, lol. Be the first to tell us!
I have to imagine there's some stuff missing since it's primarily a M/M game, but I really wouldn't know.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I played around with the F!MC before, but didn't really get very far in the game with her. Most of the text seems to be the same, except when sometimes someone will comment on the MC being a girl, and the sex scenes are also written slightly differently, of course. All of the same characters should be romanceable, afaik.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You don't have access to scenes where MC tops. There's no Femdom / Pegging,
In fact, Hyao doesn't write anything specifically for Female MC, He just changed a few lines here and there (likely done with automatic conversion), so it stays consistent with Female MC.

Other than that, there's no difference.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
I know that at least 3 characters act a little bit different with fem characters. Logan comes across as a tiny bit more friendly to fem characters while he's a bit more standoffish with guys. Groth acts flirty with fem characters while ignoring male character flirtations. And I think it's been stated that Scrap is canonically gay, so if you're playing a fem character you won't be able to romance him.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
As someone who has translated the game into Spanish and I have seen the entire text, the main difference is that they will make a lot of comments about pregnancy, there is also that there is an enemy that prefers females, which are worms. If it weren't for the latest updates, this game has a certain preference for your character to be a woman. Yes there is some Femdom content with Arion if you decide to treat him as an object and some others that I don't really remember.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Just had a thought: It's only a matter of time before Hyao gets hit with the "No bestiality on Patreon" email and his account gets scrapped. I really hope he finds a new place (Subscribestar?) to generate income, or LD might stop...

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks for all the answers guys, I was pretty worried I'd lose out on a lot by playing a female MC, but now I know that's not something to worry about.

Side note, what is this about "worms"?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Side note, what is this about "worms"?
I don't really recall this game having any worm enemies. I think they might have meant the tar beings?

They are tar-like monsters that seek out human females to procreate with and deposit larvae in. The male protagonist needs to use a feminine juice in order to attract them, but I think the F!MC can just gather the larvae this way by default.

I honestly wouldn't know the specifics because I completely avoid the "creature" content in this game and gathered larvae just by killing them.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes