Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
The friend who makes the Mod versions is here?
I am uploading the game in mega for all platforms.
Be ready

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
can't seem to get torbin and gunnars new dialog to trigger same with feliar if anyone has an idea on how to fix that lmk otherwise i'll start fresh and see if that works.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Version 0.21.1
Mega
it keeps going up, in a few minutes all the files will be for everyone!
I hope the Mod version is uploaded, my saved games are from that version.
I don't think he will update it since he is working with hyao now as the android maker and sharing the modded version here surely will make hyao mad but lets hope for the best.
and his last activity on f95zone is on june 8

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
0.21.1 Mod PC

Friends, since they say that the one who made mods will no longer help us with that, I leave you a version that I prepared, it is the last update with mod working ... but only for pc ..
Only that one came out, I'm sorry for the others who have other systems

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Whats the mod for?
The mod adds a special optional menu, where you can change various stats of the game, like add items, change relationship, change you character stats and etc. Beware, saves from mod version do not work with original game saves. Since the mod creator now works with a creator of this game, we probably won't have a new mod version of this game anymore, so use a mod version with caution.
I checked mod for 0.21.1 and only character stats and relationship works, you can't add items sadly.

Last edited:

JStoker10

May 10, 2020
how many days until i get Caleb? and i can't seem to get to Northcrest? I get to the south cave entrance but there are no path going there :(

Last edited:

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
how many days until i get Caleb? and i can't seem to get to Northcrest? I get to the south cave entrance but there are no path going there :(

Caleb you have to rescue him by talking to bernard (evening visit), then wait I think 7-8 days to be able to visit once the antilycan takes effect..

To get to northcrest go wait on the shore where you got the horse, talk to the merchant and then you'll get the path to northcrest, go mess around there to get to northcrest gate, then after talking to the guards to back to the shores and wait and talk to gunnar, then evening on the path to northcrest to unlock fishing village so you can fight gunnar.

Last edited:

zdaver

Apr 8, 2020
Is there any way to convert mod saves to regular saves? I primarily used the mod version without realizing the saves were incompatible with the regular version.

Reactions: JStoker10

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Oh found it, you MUST build a stable then get the horse scene before talking with them at river's bank to unlock the patch....

Jul 12, 2019
so, I do have the stable and the horse unlocked but no clue what to do next.
is the new path to northcrest supposed to show in the river's bank options? In the caravan options?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
so, I do have the stable and the horse unlocked but no clue what to do next.
is the new path to northcrest supposed to show in the river's bank options? In the caravan options?
I got it too(got stable and horse too), I used normal version version instead of the mod one, guess the mod one got a bug preventing Northcrest Road to appear. Northcrest Road icon appears automatically on the world map after merchant from River's Bank tells you it's safe to go there(after day 55)

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
New mod version seems a bit borked, maybe it had to do with not making new saves but the werewolf attack is not triggering and the new northcrest path also does not appear when it should.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes