Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Can someone tell me how to Name the Dog and Horse?
I press "Enter", and gets me out of the writing box.
I tried all letters of my Keyboard, Lol.
Thx in advance, new here, good game.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Also, which parameters in the Save file to touch, so that you get the "Bitch/Whore" mission more often, and not one per week?
I tried tweaking the Cooldowns, but nothing apparently.
Edit: Or Repeatables?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
Funny thing is. i don't even know how to get the game over scene for the raptor. I've died, submitted. It just walks away from me
When i submit to him, the Sanity meter drop a bit, maybe if this empty or it get to a certain point to zero, it triggers a game over?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to Name the Dog and Horse?
I press "Enter", and gets me out of the writing box.
I tried all letters of my Keyboard, Lol.
Thx in advance, new here, good game.
It's a little bit awkward. When you name it and press enter, the name actually does change.
When you are in your house, press the wrench and hammer (building option for stable etc). You can then see a Squirrel? picture in the bottom left. Press that and you can see your pets and their names.

When i submit to him, the Sanity meter drop a bit, maybe if this empty or it get to a certain point to zero, it triggers a game over?
I think i may need to start a new game because the sanity isn't dropping for me when I submit to the raptor. Or could be a bug.

ppeters35

Oct 6, 2019
The games creators site is here

latest updates are also here and you can talk with the creator his name is Hyao.

He has a patreon site where you can download advanced update but these still have some bugs

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
The games creators site is here

latest updates are also here and you can talk with the creator his name is Hyao.

He has a patreon site where you can download advanced update but these still have some bugs
that page is already linked in the main thread....
And updates get released earlier for patreon backers

ppeters35

Oct 6, 2019
that page is already linked in the main thread....
And updates get released earlier for patreon backers
Which is what I wrote. And I attached the link so that people who cant be bothered reading previous posts can go and download latest updates directly from the creator.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
Has there been any straight content added or is this pretty much still a gay game unless you play a female MC?

Ray2393

Jan 12, 2019
Where to find the missing acolytes?, I found one but aborted the mission to do another, and now that I'm back on it, I only found the one being held by the warriors in the temple.... any clues or ideas would be helpful.... thanks

Vincano

Sep 26, 2019
Where to find the missing acolytes?, I found one but aborted the mission to do another, and now that I'm back on it, I only found the one being held by the warriors in the temple.... any clues or ideas would be helpful.... thanks
The other two acolytes:
1) Forest --> Path near the lake
2) Swamp --> Dark Swamp

Reactions: Ray2393

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Looks like the patreon finally details that this game leans far more to M/M than anything else.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Questions:
1. Is it yet possible to go into the caves? Should we know how to make the luminous amulet using the glowshrooms?
2. Can we go any further into the Forgotten Temple other than seeing Priestess's partner with a corrupted acolyte and reporting back? I never received a task from the witch to explore the temple (the only task I got from her was the raptor task).

Sep 20, 2019
Questions:
1. Is it yet possible to go into the caves? Should we know how to make the luminous amulet using the glowshrooms?
2. Can we go any further into the Forgotten Temple other than seeing Priestess's partner with a corrupted acolyte and reporting back? I never received a task from the witch to explore the temple (the only task I got from her was the raptor task).
I don't think you be able to do the cave exploring yet until he adds the stuffs for it in, and for the other one, he have some plans for more of the lizardman stuffs like the one in the Fallen Temple when he is able to get it ready in a future update.

Sep 20, 2019
Can someone tell how to get a horse?
In the River Bank after you unlock it, search around the place until you see the event that you got on the Track with the Cocky gurad and merchant driving the wagon along it, this event in the River Bank will allow you to get a Stallion or Mare if you have used 20 Planks to build a Stable in your home, also, in case you wonder what the stallion or mare needs for feeding, he/she needs 5 Red Berries per feed.

Reactions: kinghusky07

kinghusky07

Feb 21, 2018
In the River Bank after you unlock it, search around the place until you see the event that you got on the Track with the Cocky gurad and merchant driving the wagon along it, this event in the River Bank will allow you to get a Stallion or Mare if you have used 20 Planks to build a Stable in your home, also, in case you wonder what the stallion or mare needs for feeding, he/she needs 5 Red Berries per feed.
Thank you

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes