Sep 20, 2019
I might like the raptor, just have to be careful with it since it have a game over scene in that place when encountering it.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I might like the raptor, just have to be careful with it since it have a game over scene in that place when encountering it.
Funny thing is. i don't even know how to get the game over scene for the raptor. I've died, submitted. It just walks away from me

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
How much content for the raptor is there right now?

Right now I don't seem to be able to interact with it in my home.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
You can try modifying your savegame with . Make sure to do copies of your old saves before modifying.
Thanks.
Also, can someone tell me how to "start" interacting with the lizard people???
All I can do right now is enter their shrine and talk to the priestess. I believe there is more content to them, right???

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks.
Also, can someone tell me how to "start" interacting with the lizard people???
All I can do right now is enter their shrine and talk to the priestess. I believe there is more content to them, right???
Idk why you arent able to but id guess its either shop keeper needs to get sick and cured or you need to be there at a different time in the day

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Idk why you arent able to but id guess its either shop keeper needs to get sick and cured or you need to be there at a different time in the day
Already cured the shop keeper, and I pretty much went there at all the times of the day.

Vincano

Sep 26, 2019
Already cured the shop keeper, and I pretty much went there at all the times of the day.
Might be a bug with the v0.12.0 version. I got the same issue you're experiencing even while making the same decisions as I did in v0.11.1, but in the previous version the dialogue and options were all present with the lizard people.

If you have a save file from a previous version, load that in and the lizard events at the shrine should be restored. Using a v0.11.1 save file doesn't seem to break anything, as I got the Arion event to play at the tavern (v0.12 scene).

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Might be a bug with the v0.12.0 version. I got the same issue you're experiencing even while making the same decisions as I did in v0.11.1, but in the previous version the dialogue and options were all present with the lizard people.

If you have a save file from a previous version, load that in and the lizard events at the shrine should be restored. Using a v0.11.1 save file doesn't seem to break anything, as I got the Arion event to play at the tavern (v0.12 scene).
Ugh, that is homophobic. I don´t have any save from 0.11 or before, cause I had to erase those since they weren´t working correctly. Seems like I am gonna have to wait for the next version/fix.

Vincano

Sep 26, 2019
how do I change the amount of blue essence I have through Save Editor? It takes F O R E V E R to get.
You can buy Blue Essence and Green Essence from the Witch in the swamp at night, for 4 gold apiece with no quantity limit. I think you need to complete the Lizard Priestess' "Lost Acolytes" quest before the path can be discovered.

EDIT: Corrected price and added strike-through.

Last edited:

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck and can't figure out how to find the Witch Hut. I got the horse from the merchant, exhausted all dialogues with Feliar, explored the swamp at night with horse equipped, talked to Priestess. Is my save bugged?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I'm stuck and can't figure out how to find the Witch Hut. I got the horse from the merchant, exhausted all dialogues with Feliar, explored the swamp at night with horse equipped, talked to Priestess. Is my save bugged?
The witch hut is at the end of a quest chain that starts by fulfilling the missions for the merchant AKA shopkeeper.

You need to provide the merchant with the supplies he demands, and afterwards you'll get the choice of a mission from the priestess, demanding the exact same supplies. Then you'll get the acolyte search mission from the priestess. That will open the deeper swamp and Witch Hut

Reactions: Kodi
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes