Aug 2, 2019
They really just need a full evil route patch, literally has had no content if you end the Lizards I wanted to take over the world with Daddy Cthulhu :(
Yeah, why even have evil/bad options if you're not really gonna capitalize on it? Reminds me of doing evil run in BG3 where being evil isnt worth it as you get gimped out of exp and money and lose 2 possible party members in the process.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Anyone got an up to date save file with everything finished(as much as it can be at the moment) that includes all "good/hero" and sex decisions(basically the story going the way so everyone is happy, no red options chosen and also high whore reputation everywhere), having all available hearts for characters that can have them and werewolf Logan?

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
Decided to whip up a gallery unlocker. Works by setting the persistent flags for who/what you've seen to True for everything. If you haven't had the Nameless encounter yet, this may affect that scene but afaik that's the only possible issue.
I can't save this for some reason so I copied the information to a txt file and saved it as "persistent" but it only unlocks nameless and hisss...what now?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
About the Northcrest conspiracy quest
Is there any way possible to avoid Gunnar's death as it is or is it like an automatic thing that it needs to happen for the dramatic reveal that Lionel was the first shadow?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Like with movies/shows, "if you don't see them dead, they are in fact not dead"
Like with any type of media, Even if you see them dead, heads rolled off, they can still become not dead if the plot demands."
Is it meaningful / smart, or just bad / brainrot writing, is totally depends on the purpose and execution.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

kiwi7801

Apr 13, 2020
Decided to whip up a gallery unlocker. Works by setting the persistent flags for who/what you've seen to True for everything. If you haven't had the Nameless encounter yet, this may affect that scene but afaik that's the only possible issue.
Help, I don't know how to do it

Darka003

Apr 3, 2021
Please, can anyone share a save of the new update, with all the good decisions? I've lost my saves and i don't know if want to restart.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes