mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Anyone got an up to date save file with everything finished(as much as it can be at the moment) that includes all "good/hero" and sex decisions(basically the story going the way so everyone is happy, no red options chosen and also high whore reputation everywhere), having all available hearts for characters that can have them and werewolf Logan?

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
Decided to whip up a gallery unlocker. Works by setting the persistent flags for who/what you've seen to True for everything. If you haven't had the Nameless encounter yet, this may affect that scene but afaik that's the only possible issue.
I can't save this for some reason so I copied the information to a txt file and saved it as "persistent" but it only unlocks nameless and hisss...what now?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
About the Northcrest conspiracy quest
Is there any way possible to avoid Gunnar's death as it is or is it like an automatic thing that it needs to happen for the dramatic reveal that Lionel was the first shadow?

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
About the Northcrest conspiracy quest
Is there any way possible to avoid Gunnar's death as it is or is it like an automatic thing that it needs to happen for the dramatic reveal that Lionel was the first shadow?
Like with movies/shows, "if you don't see them dead, they are in fact not dead"

Reactions: FugginDamaged

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Like with movies/shows, "if you don't see them dead, they are in fact not dead"
Like with any type of media, Even if you see them dead, heads rolled off, they can still become not dead if the plot demands."
Is it meaningful / smart, or just bad / brainrot writing, is totally depends on the purpose and execution.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

kiwi7801

Apr 13, 2020
Decided to whip up a gallery unlocker. Works by setting the persistent flags for who/what you've seen to True for everything. If you haven't had the Nameless encounter yet, this may affect that scene but afaik that's the only possible issue.
Help, I don't know how to do it

Darka003

Apr 3, 2021
Please, can anyone share a save of the new update, with all the good decisions? I've lost my saves and i don't know if want to restart.

Larniishu

Jun 10, 2022
Why not just play the pc version on Joiplay and import your save from your android/apps name folder to the extracted windows version folder?
Because we can't play on PC? Maybe it's a family PC? Or work PC?
There is a reason for Android build and not just "to play on the phone".

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Because we can't play on PC? Maybe it's a family PC? Or work PC?
There is a reason for Android build and not just "to play on the phone".
I didn't say to play on pc but play the pc version on Joiplay? an emulator for android phone to play renpy, rpg maker, and HTML game in android. Like huh? where did I even mention to play on PC???

Larniishu

Jun 10, 2022
red orc brute* also you can only have one of it sadly
i hope hyao continues to add more prisoners
How does one procure Orc Brute?

I didn't say to play on pc but play the pc version on Joiplay? an emulator for android phone to play renpy, rpg maker, and HTML game in android. Like huh? where did I even mention to play on PC???
Unless that emulation is minimal in terms of phone resource consumption that is a terrible idea.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know what you need to make/have in order to treat the injured Gryphon? I may have accidentally skipped the dialogue and have no idea what to do with it. This is the one you find at the entrance to the "Uphill Cave"

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes