mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Is there a full list of Lock-out content somewhere? Stuff like how you cannot see Bitch!Logan content if you have him remain Normal, and when the werewolf plotline happens on who you choose. All the "if you do this, you cannot do this" kind of dealios.

I hate being limited in doing things during a playthrough, so would love to know if there is a full list somewhere so I can play around it with saves.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
How does one procure Orc Brute?
The Orc Brute is the big spiky one that can be found in the Wasteland.

Anyone know what you need to make/have in order to treat the injured Gryphon? I may have accidentally skipped the dialogue and have no idea what to do with it. This is the one you find at the entrance to the "Uphill Cave"
You need 2 Strong Health Potions, 5 Anti-bleeding Ointments and 5 Meat.

Is there a full list of Lock-out content somewhere? Stuff like how you cannot see Bitch!Logan content if you have him remain Normal, and when the werewolf plotline happens on who you choose. All the "if you do this, you cannot do this" kind of dealios.

I hate being limited in doing things during a playthrough, so would love to know if there is a full list somewhere so I can play around it with saves.
B!Logan locks you out of romancing him and out of the second section of the wolves den, which I believe makes it impossible to do the Black Wolf quest.

Going after Bernard during the Full Moon event will make you miss out on Logan's hearts. Speaking of Logan's hearts, you'll miss out his second heart if you complete the Troubles in the Den quest before finishing the 'Country Road' and 'Bareshade Expansion' quests.

You can miss out on doing the Country Road quest if you don't do it before doing the big battle during the Orc War, since Korg moves out and he needs to be living with you for the Country road quest to start.

I believe if you corrupt the lizard tribe, it'll lock you out of content involving the Nameless, which will prevent you from advancing the Orc War quest at a certain point, which will prevent you from seeing all the content reliant on progressing it.

That's all I can think of at the moment. There could be more that I don't remember/don't know about. Tbh just assume that all 'red' routes may lock you out of content at some point, since 'green' routes tend to take priority.

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
B!Logan locks you out of romancing him and out of the second section of the wolves den, which I believe makes it impossible to do the Black Wolf quest.

Going after Bernard during the Full Moon event will make you miss out on Logan's hearts. Speaking of Logan's hearts, you'll miss out his second heart if you complete the Troubles in the Den quest before finishing the 'Country Road' and 'Bareshade Expansion' quests.

You can miss out on doing the Country Road quest if you don't do it before doing the big battle during the Orc War, since Korg moves out and he needs to be living with you for the Country road quest to start.

I believe if you corrupt the lizard tribe, it'll lock you out of content involving the Nameless, which will prevent you from advancing the Orc War quest at a certain point, which will prevent you from seeing all the content reliant on progressing it.

That's all I can think of at the moment. There could be more that I don't remember/don't know about. Tbh just assume that all 'red' routes may lock you out of content at some point, since 'green' routes tend to take priority.
Eyy thank you so much for this; I'll definitely keep this stuff in mind :)

Firierbe

Aug 19, 2020
Is it possible to enable feral content without submitting to wolves for half an hour straight?

Edit: nvm, I just edited value in the save file.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is it possible to enable feral content without submitting to wolves for half an hour straight?

Edit: nvm, I just edited value in the save file.
You can use Love Potion to raise enemies' affection.
And you can just give yourself Love Potion from the in-game cheats.

Firierbe

Aug 19, 2020
You can use Love Potion to raise enemies' affection.
And you can just give yourself Love Potion from the in-game cheats.
It's not working like that, since "feral" feature is unlocked by a separate value, not connected to the reputation. I tested this on a fresh save without raising wolf's rep and changing that beast_lover value. And it worked.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes