Jun 29, 2021
Can anyone share the cg here ?, I'm still waiting for android build, I know it will takes a few days before it release. But I'm curious about the CG of dangpa

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can anyone share the cg here ?, I'm still waiting for android build, I know it will takes a few days before it release. But I'm curious about the CG of dangpa
To be fair, as much I love dangpa's arts, this game now hs so many different art styles all over the places, it's kinda immersion breaking....inconsistency is never a good thing.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sant3224
Jun 29, 2021
I'm kinda disappointed about the CG of Logan bottom, I saw it before in Twitter/X. I thought the CG was new or you know, a commission for hyao. But nevertheless, new update for bottom Logan or bad end route is good. Since the last update for that is around Version 40+. I also agree with you with the inconsistency of art style. I hope he hired fully stanG for the CG. Here some example of his work.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustfulDesires-0.67
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm kinda disappointed about the CG of Logan bottom, I saw it before in Twitter/X. I thought the CG was new or you know, a commission for hyao. But nevertheless, new update for bottom Logan or bad end route is good. Since the last update for that is around Version 40+. I also agree with you with the inconsistency of art style. I hope he hired fully stanG for the CG. Here some example of his work.
I saw one guy on Rule 34 who drew Barrel's ass and since then I hope that he becomes a main artist for the game

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I saw one guy on Rule 34 who drew Barrel's ass and since then I hope that he becomes a main artist for the game
Care to share the source? Recent updates made me like Barrel more :LOL:

To be fair, people hv different taste, but Quality Control and Consistency should be a priority if Hyao wish to make a cohesive game.
That's why he hold onto ZoroJ for the longest time when shit hit the fan. And when he first seeking new artist(s) he picked those with similar style.
But thing changed since the Christmas CG. And apparently Narram draws better when he's not trying to imitate ZoroJ.

I guess it is what it is, way better to have inconsistent (but Hot) arts, than not having the game.
Just wish it works out in the end. Lustful Desire really is a big project.

xSD150

Dec 6, 2021
I think it just *has* the gallery option, but you still have to unlock stuff? I never really understood why that should cost extra.

Also I'm *really* confused at the name of this update: "Bad Ending?"... there's 0 "bad ends" in this update, I don't get it.
Welp...that's kinda stupid ngl. Thanks for clarifying it.

Can someone upload the CG separately? I'm not interested in playing the game tbh. Just like the art style.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Speaking of ZoroJ and r34, I found something that got me puzzled...Never saw these before...are these from before he left or after :unsure:
Also, this lovkuma draws really well. But I guess he's a more established Japanese artist?
Also, is it weird I got turned on by Hyao's Fursona get fucked? :unsure:

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
In the notes there is "Logan's Struggle". Could anyone spoil it for me? Probably gonna make a new character for the update but I want to know if it's worth going down that route. Pls i'm just curious about what happens. I only played bottom Logan route once and stopped because some scenes gave me a strong ntr vibe. Not really my thing though I guess it would be hard for mc to complain about cheating being the town bicycle and all. But if Logan get's wrecked, that do sound kinda interesting.

Signing

May 17, 2018
Anyone knows how to progress the Ste farm plot? I'm at the point where my character is wandering the fields but I can't seem to actually get to the house. (dialogue says something about not being able to focus a way out the maze) the wiki isn't much help unfortunately.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
In the notes there is "Logan's Struggle". Could anyone spoil it for me? Probably gonna make a new character for the update but I want to know if it's worth going down that route. Pls i'm just curious about what happens. I only played bottom Logan route once and stopped because some scenes gave me a strong ntr vibe. Not really my thing though I guess it would be hard for mc to complain about cheating being the town bicycle and all. But if Logan get's wrecked, that do sound kinda interesting.
That whole path involves you watchin' Logan gettin' drilled by any dicks he can get near. Something like "embrace his dark desire deep within", aka, he's already broken.

IMO it's kinda like a 3rd person POV of you being the bicycle for the whole world, since MC don't hv an avatar to make Hot CGs (Yeah the transparent MC CGs are kinda lacking).
Also Hyao hinted he plan to let you whore Logan out to the wolves like his wife at the end of this update.

There's no "Cheating". And it's not NTR unless you really consider Logan your husband.
Not sure what else you expect from it.

Reactions: CellSunz

Paddles

Jul 2, 2019
Aside from Barrel, Korg, and Caleb, does anyone remember any more scenes of Bottom Logan? I can't recall all of them.

CellSunz

Feb 15, 2024
That whole path involves you watchin' Logan gettin' drilled by any dicks he can get near. Something like "embrace his dark desire deep within", aka, he's already broken.

IMO it's kinda like a 3rd person POV of you being the bicycle for the whole world, since MC don't hv an avatar to make Hot CGs (Yeah the transparent MC CGs are kinda lacking).
Also Hyao hinted he plan to let you whore Logan out to the wolves like his wife at the end of this update.

There's no "Cheating". And it's not NTR unless you really consider Logan your husband.
Not sure what else you expect from it.
Cool cool. I didn't mean cheating in terms of Logan being the romantic interest. From what I remember it was scenes like Rhot outside of the store, or after romancing Ste. Putting in all that work to build rapport just see him "paying" for his road in Logan's hole at night. Couldn't care less about Logan as a character when he's on his whore route. He can be a hoe but I don't need to know. But I do understand that it is all a result of player choices and that it's easily avoided. And I do think it's weird to think like that considering what this game is about and mc being a public fleshlight. Though I still end up looking at it like that sometimes. I was just curious about what else was added. So I appreciate the info about the update. tyty

Last edited:
Reactions: nackedsnake
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes