Sep 20, 2019
There is also 3 horses, 2 of them are the Race Horse, the other one is a Mountain horse, he is not as face as the race horses but can help
Thank you
No problem, and there is 2 different type you can choose, the Race horse or the Mountain Horse, the later is not as fast as the former when it comes to travel time around in the world map but is able to help fight the enemies in combat if you take him with you as a Companion, the former can't help in combat but cut the travel time on the world map by half.

Reactions: kinghusky07
Sep 20, 2019
Where I can find the River Bank ?
Once you unlock the Forest Path, search around until you unlock the bridge, after that, get past the Troll guarding it and you should be able to reach the River bank afterwards, if you don't want to be stopped by him each time you visit the bridge, you can pay him enough gold to bypass him any time you want unless you choose to confront him on the bridge.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
In the River Bank after you unlock it, search around the place until you see the event that you got on the Track with the Cocky gurad and merchant driving the wagon along it, this event in the River Bank will allow you to get a Stallion or Mare if you have used 20 Planks to build a Stable in your home, also, in case you wonder what the stallion or mare needs for feeding, he/she needs 5 Red Berries per feed.
Seems like every time I name my horse it resets and I cannot interact.

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Once you unlock the Forest Path, search around until you unlock the bridge, after that, get past the Troll guarding it and you should be able to reach the River bank afterwards, if you don't want to be stopped by him each time you visit the bridge, you can pay him enough gold to bypass him any time you want unless you choose to confront him on the bridge.
And how I can unlock The Forest Path?

Sep 20, 2019
Seems like every time I name my horse it resets and I cannot interact.
Have you try and click on the hammer icon next to the potion in your home follow by the brown squirrle icon? it happens in there when it comes to interacting with the animal compapions in your home.

Sep 20, 2019
I have seen scenes with them, but I didn't fight them. How can I trigger it?
Are you able to use the option for entering the camp during the Day? If not, you need to unlock the talk option with Jester during the night until you can ask him about it, you might also have to do the 10 meat and 15 beer quests from him once before a new topic you talk to him about is unlocked after telling him about how the supplies are going in the camp.

Sep 20, 2019
LittleBigYaoi That link Fallow Milk have is helpful for finding those out without having to use Trial and Error, and going by numbers, number 7 and 21 are the ones the picture recipe is talking about, there might be a third one that i might have not found, but that link will tell you what the name of those recipes are and what order the items need to be going clockwise to make them.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Still figuring out of to get witch and raptor missions, I almost did all of the in-game quests (Tailor remaining, I think, and the ones of shopkeeper you can redo). Read previous comments, yet Idk.
This game is so good man. I mean, the writing is good, is not just a sex-game.
Btw apparently Dog and Horse get named, even if the bugs make it seem like not, you were right.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Still figuring out of to get witch and raptor missions, I almost did all of the in-game quests (Tailor remaining, I think, and the ones of shopkeeper you can redo). Read previous comments, yet Idk.
This game is so good man. I mean, the writing is good, is not just a sex-game.
Btw apparently Dog and Horse get named, even if the bugs make it seem like not, you were right.
Have you done the priestess quests? The Task option for the witch is only available at night.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes