Sep 20, 2019
Also, i just notice that i can equip 3 items in the Accessory slot, i am gussing that is the limit to it since the others only allow 1 of each to be equipped at a time without swamping the current one to something else?

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Are there any fun scenes with Korg yet? Or just the dialogue in your home?

Sep 20, 2019
Where is all the lizardman parts at?
The head you get as part of the storyline to unlock the ruins, i think i found the tail either at the Caves past the Troll bridge or in the forgotten Temple in the swamps, maybe the third one will be underground inside the cave somewhere?

jackstate

May 1, 2018
no clue if this has been asked before but does the reputation do anything atm? both with towns and with like bandits and such

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
The head you get as part of the storyline to unlock the ruins, i think i found the tail either at the Caves past the Troll bridge or in the forgotten Temple in the swamps, maybe the third one will be underground inside the cave somewhere?
The underground is full of Tar monsters.

Sep 20, 2019
can i ask how can i find light for me to enter the tunnel?
Talk to either the Lizardess in the ruins, the one inside the Inner Temple, or the witch about it, then do what you need to do to get the item needed to explore it, if your doing the lizardess one, she needs 5 Glowshroom, which you can get randomly each time you visit the cave on the world map, after she create the item, have it equipped before going into the cave to explore it.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
yeah my affection with logan is only 3 how can i increase it? i only need 30 more affection for hayden and to also increase blacksmiths affection same with logan i only have 3 affection with blacksmith?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
when will you fix the quest the first search quest by logan cause i didnt see the quest in the daylight

Sep 20, 2019
where do you encounter Korg?
After getting and equipping the item that allows you to explore the cave past the Troll's Bridge, keep going back between the first town and where you enter from until you see the enter the Shaft option, after going down there, you can head right after going down in there to find him, the south path will lead you to him, but you have to beat the demoness that is before the squares on the bottom right corner first or maybe find someone to entertain her before getting there if you are going for the key that can free him down there.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes