May 3, 2019
I got the tufts of hair, but how do I get the tailor to make the clothing? I don't see any dialogue options available.
You need ten tufts for the pants. The conversation didn't trigger for me until I had 20 hairs tho. You check the "Chat" tab to see if you can make em

Reactions: Cerneu

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Anybody know how to encounter Roushk?
I think this is how I did it.

Go to the Shrine in the Lizard ruins.
Go to the Inner Shrine. Enter 'Gate at the back of the corridor'. You will need to put back the pieces of the lizard statue found at the Forgotten Temple.
Once you have done that, you should be able to locate the Lake of Purification.
Make sure you complete all talk dialogue with the priestess and maybe the dialogue with Rhot.
Roushk should be available at the corrupted lake.

Sep 20, 2019

Go to the Inner Shrine. Enter 'Gate at the back of the corridor'. You will need to put back the pieces of the lizard statue found at the Forgotten Temple.
Make sure you complete all talk dialogue with the priestess and maybe the dialogue with Rhot.
If i get the newest version, i will go and do that, the third peice is in the Forgotten Temple? If yes, how rare is it to find?

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not sure. Probably just keep spamming explore. You won't even realise whether or not you'll have them all.
Ok, i will have to move the diolague i see slowly in case the game mention me getting it or not so that i don't miss what it was, maybe you seen it mention what it say when you found the missing peice for that gate?

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019

I have talked to rhot and the priestess but still no Roushk. I can't seem to find him/ encounter him again. Any thoughts on how to?

Sep 20, 2019
Can't remember all of them, but you get a lizard part for completing the bandit camp quest i believe, and for doing the witches Egg Quest during the day.
That is where the last peice is? I have not done that quest yet, i will need to do that sooner or later to unlock that gate.

First one is the head, you get that one with no problems since it is required to find the Ruins in the normal swamp, bandit camp after you done the boss fight seem to also give the tail to you without having to search for it, i have not done the lizard egg quest from the witch yet, so that is the one i am missing at the moment.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I have talked to rhot and the priestess but still no Roushk. I can't seem to find him/ encounter him again. Any thoughts on how to?
Did you find the lake of purifcation at the back of the temple? I was only able to find him after completing that part and then talking to the priestess again.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
Did you find the lake of purifcation at the back of the temple? I was only able to find him after completing that part and then talking to the priestess again.
I did yes I also got the corrupted lake but still no roushk. I have done all the dialogue with the priestess and rhot too. Was there a specific conversation i needed to have?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I did yes I also got the corrupted lake but still no roushk. I have done all the dialogue with the priestess and rhot too. Was there a specific conversation i needed to have?
Sorry I'm not sure what you need. I was able to do it in the way highlighted above. Once I found the lake of purification, my dialogue with the priestess was reset and I had to do all the talk dialogues with her again. After that I was able to go to the corrupted lake and see the "Wait for Roushk' option.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes