Relius

Mar 11, 2018
I'm playing around in the game, and I'm a bit stuck. I've read over this forum, and I'm missing a few locations, and can't deal with them.

Is there a river area (how do I get to it)?
And how do I find the lights for the caves?
Also, is there a bridge area (how do I get to it?)

Relius

Mar 11, 2018
I'm playing around in the game, and I'm a bit stuck. I've read over this forum, and I'm missing a few locations, and can't deal with them.

...I don't even know how I did it, but I got the light and am advancing.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
...I don't even know how I did it, but I got the light and am advancing.
If you ever got stuck again here is a tips, try looking around all the area, interact with it few times, complete all npc quest. one by one surely you will unlock all. also don't skip when an npc talk, they might give crucial hint.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
I was gonna make an android version but crazycupcake already did that, but enlarging the buttons only is not enough some things will be off screen or overlapping.
I already made sure none of the text shall be offscreen by removing the default ren'py android configuration and i don't know what you meant by overlapping since i already tested it and nothing wrong have happened yet. But please do ping me if there's a problem and of course you have all the liberty to post your own port since i am not making an official one afterall. All of us in here have the freedom to post as long as it does not violate the forum rules.

Sep 20, 2019

The River Bank is past the Bridge the Troll is guarding, which is after the trip to the forest Path from triggering the Jester scene in your home after the Tank and Scar battle in the camp, the Glowshroom require you to select the Find another way in when in the Bridge screen, the mushshrooms should be picked up after doing that or after looking around for them on the cave screen, then talk to the lizardess in the inner temple inside the ruins or the witch in her hut about it to get the item needed, then equip it in the wooden sword screen to enter and explore the underground.

dddima

Aug 18, 2019
"Shopkeeper was still in a bad shape. You felt weird coming without knocking to his house, but you knew he was
most likely sleeping. It seemed he won't feel better without some kind of medicine." How to get through this?...

yugopain

Nov 4, 2019
hey i have a question, i unlocked the bandit's camp, the crossroad, swap, ruin and the others things, but it's just a little part of the map, do you know if there is more than that or no ?

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
hey i have a question, i unlocked the bandit's camp, the crossroad, swap, ruin and the others things, but it's just a little part of the map, do you know if there is more than that or no ?
There's more, the priestess place, the second forest, the river, the underground, the cave, the bridge.

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Have you already did the chain quest related to bareshade attack? and did you encourage logan or discourage logan?

if you encourage logan, talk to jester in bandit camp at night, complete all the talk then at night go to track and keep spamming look around the track until you find guard and scar talking (choice here doesn't matter choose whatever you want but it does affect guard affection). After that spam sneak inside in bandit camp until you find logan turned into sex toy by the bandit (choice here doesn't matter but affect your relationship with Logan). After the event talk with Jester, you should have the option "Want to talk with scar" then after you click that, in daylight there should be base infiltration choice available and proceed with the event. After you completed the event second forest called forest path should be available for you. From here you just need to spam all choice available until you unlock bridge, then river, the cave.

If you discourage logan, just help him with reinforcing bareshade and then do the same thing as above except the one with logan involvement.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes