Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Hi have a question about raptors scene. How to get it because teasing not work on them and I already got -100 hateful relationship with them? Is that scene for female or male?

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Recipe to strong restrain potion?
I've read in a post to get the Mission, then Study, but she wont give me the mission if I dont have the recipe first (Bug?).

Edit: Or in which post was the document, with all recipes?
Edit2: The recipe doesnt appear in the document I just found, sad.

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Recipe to strong restrain potion?
I've read in a post to get the Mission, then Study, but she wont give me the mission if I dont have the recipe first (Bug?).

Edit: Or in which post was the document, with all recipes?
Edit2: The recipe doesnt appear in the document I just found, sad.
pulp red nut earth moss nut pulp red
Edit1 I found a bonus scene with that statue u must relief your self to find it
Edi2 Tested both routes for lizards and they both have their bonuses and disadvantages

Good one got you a good relic spear and good relic amulet, saves the cleansing water allow you love route for rhot but rousk gonna be a man for othra
Bad one gives you encounter with a mail culprit villain who turned lizards into slutty animals and gives you two green stones which one of them that evil guy steals from you, rhot relationship breake ups but you can see a r18 scene and keep rousk in prison

Last edited:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks a lot, I've crafted like 10 of them.
Now I went to Othra, and she wont give me the mission, she says I dont know the Recipe, LOL.
100% a Bug... ;(

Edit: I've written in Hyao's page, let's see if he says something...

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks a lot, I've crafted like 10 of them.
Now I went to Othra, and she wont give me the mission, she says I dont know the Recipe, LOL.
100% a Bug... ;(
try to start new game or check if you already have a quest because its only possible to have one quest right now
Edit Also check quest on restrain potions on shopkeeper I learned recipe in house after I take this quest

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Oh my god, this is sad then.
I dont want to start a new game ;((... 161 days in (Game-time)

I really think its a bug, because in patches before this, she didnt even give me any mission at all. I have done all other missions in the game (even the orc's, Feliars...), but I cant unlock the Dark Swamp or Witch like this.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Oh my god, this is sad then.
I dont want to start a new game ;((... 161 days in (Game-time)

I really think its a bug, because in patches before this, she didnt even give me any mission at all. I have done all other missions in the game (even the orc's, Feliars...), but I cant unlock the Dark Swamp or Witch like this.
Yeah its may be sad I actually had some problems from saves from last versions of ld and by the way you need to create a 10 normal potions if I not mistaken
Hey, I'm asking if anyone knows where the rodent lure would be possible to get? Thank you
You can do this by crafting pulp rainbow nothing aphrodosiac pulp rainbow nut mash

Reactions: Wolfnoktu

frtyui

Nov 1, 2019
Hi have a question about raptors scene. How to get it because teasing not work on them and I already got -100 hateful relationship with them? Is that scene for female or male?
For raptors I managed to tease them in a save where I submitted to every ennemy and get the scene (male character). There is a bonus if you have trained your raptor to mount and submit to the savage raptor with your raptor equipped.
I think that if you want to get this scene maybe the best way is to start a new save. I tried with a dominant character and even with the submissive potion it doesn't trigger.
Hope it will help you.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
FINALLY I think I sorted it out.
Apparently, for her to give you the mission about STRONG Restrain Potions, you first need to know the recipe for NORMAL Restrain Potions.
^ Nothing of this is mentioned in the Missions texts.
Whatever, I can keep playing now, got Lost Acolytes Quests...

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
FINALLY I think I sorted it out.
Apparently, for her to give you the mission about STRONG Restrain Potions, you first need to know the recipe for NORMAL Restrain Potions.
^ Nothing of this is mentioned in the Missions texts.
Whatever, I can keep playing now, got Lost Acolytes Quests...
I glad that it helped you good luck with them

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
I finished the Lizards' story arc, unlucky i got the "Good" ending... Lol.
Maybe I can get Lust to 10 with an older save, but IDK how.

Edit: Gonna craft stuff with Corrupted Water.
Just realized you can learn Recipe with that, by Studying at home, after getting that Water.

Last edited:

pandaslol123

Sep 22, 2019
Howdo you raise the lust for the bad ending cuz i have convinced othra to share the location of the lake plus have given rhot a corrupted lust potion instead of a restrain potion but yet havent seen any results that may lead to the bad ending >.< even tried looking at the saveedit variables and couldnt seem to find a dedicated lust meter for the lizard warriors and acolytes. playing v15.1

edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone know how to get Arion's bad ending? I've tried going to him at 5 sanity (as having sex lowers it to 0) but it ends up being the same as having sex with him at full sanity (as in nothing happens)

frtyui

Nov 1, 2019
Howdo you raise the lust for the bad ending cuz i have convinced othra to share the location of the lake plus have given rhot a corrupted lust potion instead of a restrain potion but yet havent seen any results that may lead to the bad ending >.< even tried looking at the saveedit variables and couldnt seem to find a dedicated lust meter for the lizard warriors and acolytes. playing v15.1
For the lizard bad ending I managed to get it by giving a corrupted lust potion to Rhot
Telling everyone about the lake
and during the fight against Roushk after getting rid of the other two lizards and raising his lust to the max one time, I submitted to him and the game gave me the choice to bring him to the temple which trigerred the bad end.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Nov 30, 2019
To get the bad ending for lizards you need 2 things:
  1. Choose "Tell the others about the lake" when talking to Othra after finding the lake of purification.
  2. Combined lust (acolytes and warriors) of 10 or more.
Using saveeditonline, lust variables are:
  • (Acolytes) ruin > morale_amount
  • (Warriors) ruin > morale_amount_2

Sep 20, 2019
You need your appearence stat to be high enough to land the tease on him or you can use Lust Potions on him instead, and if his reletaionship is that high, just submit to him to lower it down, and if you raise his lust high enough to where the game mention him wanting to mate during the battle, submitting to him after that cause him to do the sex scene on you, it happens with a male PC character, so i don't think female PC can trigger them, This game is mostly M/M stuffs in it, so most of the scenes that happens to you is by playing as a Male PC, he affects the sanity meter each time you submit or lose against him, so have some sanity potions on hand to recover them if you don't want to sleep in your home to recover about 10 points each time on the bed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes