Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
To get the bad ending for lizards you need 2 things:
  1. Choose "Tell the others about the lake" when talking to Othra after finding the lake of purification.
  2. Combined lust (acolytes and warriors) of 10 or more.
Using saveeditonline, lust variables are:
  • (Acolytes) ruin > morale_amount
  • (Warriors) ruin > morale_amount_2
Thx mate, nice. The Document with Saveitonline is so long, that is hard to detect what is what.

YET, I did the "Bad" ending, and now I cant interact with Rhot nor Othra, and with Rousk I can only fight over and over.
That is all there is to it? ...
I mean yes, it is fun to get the "Chaotic sex" ending, yet if I cant interact with Othra/Rhot anymore, maybe I ll drop it and go back to the "Good" Ending, with another save file I kept...

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I think I might be in trouble. I have the acolyte mission for the priestess, and I found the ones in the dark swamp and the pond, but I had run into a suspicious acolyte before accepting this mission and I already helped her, so I might have broken my mission and have to edit the save in order to fix it. Any thoughts and advice would be very appreciated.

Nov 30, 2019
I think I might be in trouble. I have the acolyte mission for the priestess, and I found the ones in the dark swamp and the pond, but I had run into a suspicious acolyte before accepting this mission and I already helped her, so I might have broken my mission and have to edit the save in order to fix it. Any thoughts and advice would be very appreciated.
No, that's a different acolyte. "Check what the warriors do" then "Look for clues" to find the one you're looking for.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
How do I start training my dog and raptor? On a related note, where do I find horses?
*Edit* Please disregard all my edit comments until now, I figured out what to do as far as getting to where I needed to go.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
How do I start training my dog and raptor? On a related note, where do I find horses?
*Edit* Please disregard all my edit comments until now, I figured out what to do as far as getting to where I needed to go.
You click on the hammer icon in your home, the one to the right of the red potion icon, then click the brown animal icon on the bottom-left corner to open the animals screen, that screen is where you can train the animals, feed them, and swap them around, and for the horses, they are in the River Bank, just either take a break or look around there and you will find the wagon eventually appearing on there on one of the scenes you trigger, this leads to the horses being gotten along the way.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
You click on the hammer icon in your home, the one to the right of the red potion icon, then click the brown animal icon on the bottom-left corner to open the animals screen, that screen is where you can train the animals, feed them, and swap them around, and for the horses, they are in the River Bank, just either take a break or look around there and you will find the wagon eventually appearing on there on one of the scenes you trigger, this leads to the horses being gotten along the way.
Got it. Thank you.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
How far does this current build go? I've gotten far and I know there are a few things I can't do yet, but I'm not sure how far the limit is since the only "WIP" warning I get is when fighting a certain corrupted lizardman.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes